Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child (17477 Views)

Gay Couples: Sir Elton John And David Furnish Marry (photos) / Elton John And Husband Show-Off Baby Elijah / Elton John And David Furnish Announce Birth Of Their Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Maxymilliano(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sir Elton John has a second baby on the way. Elton, 65, and David Furnish, 50, are thought to be using the surrogate who gave birth to son Zachary — now 23 months old.

Elton was “over the moon” last night. A surrogate for the Rocket Man singer and hubby David is due to give birth next year, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

Last night a source close to the pair said: “Elton and David love this lady like a sister and they feel indebted to her for life.

“Naturally she has been well rewarded. But her identity will never be revealed.”

The mum — believed to have been recruited via the Center for Surrogate Parenting in Encino, California — is said to be already “several months” pregnant.

Zachary will have turned two by the time his sibling arrives. He was born on Christmas Day 2010.

The source confirmed Sir Elton and his partner had been making preparations for child No2.

Staff working for the superstar have been sworn to secrecy. But The Sun understands a hunt is on for an extra nanny, who will be based at his mansion in Windsor, Berks.

Just months ago Elton told how he and Furnish were keen for their son — full name Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John — to have a brother or sister.

He said: “At what stage we don’t know. But we definitely will. I don’t want him to be an only child.”

Yesterday excited Elton kept his nappy news to himself as he landed in Australia for a sell-out tour.

Furnish — 50 last month — will tonight be at a glittering bash at London’s iconic Battersea Power station.

He and Hollywood’s Kevin Spacey are co-hosting the annual Winter Ball — which raises money for the Elton John Aids Foundation. Furnish will then jet out to join his husband.

Last night Elton’s agent refused to comment.

Source: UK SUN

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/10/elton-john-husband-expecting-second-child/?wt=2
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
Maxymilliano: .

Just months ago Elton told how he and Furnish were keen for their son — full name Zachary Jackson Levon Furnish-John — to have a brother or sister.

How many people be that? grin

12 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Maxymilliano(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
If i may ask, how the hell is Elton John expecting a baby, he may be getting a new baby but expecting one is an abuse of language...

11 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by dominique(f): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
Wonder if the children will turn out gay too. Iyama tongue

4 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by lolaluv1(f): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
Husband and husband?
Tufia!

4 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by obailala(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
This is just so wrong... I pity the kids cos they wouldn't be allowed to make a choice undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by SELFWORTH: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2012
...So. Why is this on NL? Pure Garbage news about two garbage people who will eventually end up in a Hot garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by chrisley024(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2012
Who go be d real father, Elton or David? Abomination!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
Gosh. What a way to ruin my weekend. embarassed

I didn't sign up for this... embarassed embarassed embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Jubal01: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
dominique: Wonder if the children will turn out gay too. Iyama tongue
Y nt?

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by kpozite(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
Why use surrogate mother? One husband should have impregnated the other now. Now there is no way you can talk these kids out of being gay. I pity Elton john and ''his husband''

3 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
This shouldn't make the frontpage. Why use surrogate when they are "husband and wife"? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
So na who go breastfeed the pikin? Abi dem go rent woman bobbi?

10 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Delafruita(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
kpozite: Why use surrogate mother? One husband should have impregnated the other now. Now there is no way you can talk these kids out of being gay. I pity Elton john and ''his husband''
and you'd claim to be intelligent.whts wrong with a couple having children?
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Very important news.
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by sylve11: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Richfella:

How many people be that? grin

Are u not happy they didn't add 'Tailor Judas Amaka to the names ? grin grin grin cool

2 Likes

Da fvck
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by iamswizz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ok..
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by trent9002(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
Homophobes homophobes everywhere.
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Benite: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hypocrite indeed, I pity him sha devil is manipulating him, i pray God delivers him soon.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by manempowered(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
berem: So na who go breastfeed the pikin? Abi dem go rent woman bobbi?
surrogate breast i guess

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by ebamma(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
Bombers shall never end
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
Minister: With the power vested in me, I declare you Man United!!!

14 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by adegbitown: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
so, there it is. having a baby is a man-woman thing and not/never a man-man or woman-woman affair. it's very simple. imagine paying someone to give you children! LAME.

3 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Agbgift(f): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
Rubbish! Gay and lesbanism invoke. God forbide. Any woman trying to eye my tin. Holy ghost fire!

7 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by obicentlis: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ndi ara!

2 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
manempowered:
surrogate breast i guess
I really wonder how they have s..ex! Gosh!!
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Him and him husband dey expect second pikin....

Like say na dem wan 'push' am out.

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
berem: I really wonder how they have s..ex! Gosh!!

A-hole noni... undecided
Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
my dear...it's just like eating eba with eba! Really silly!

9 Likes

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by KINGwax(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
Maxymilliano: If i may ask, how the hell is Elton John expecting a baby, he may be getting a new baby but expecting one is an abuse of language...
it was in quote na

1 Like

Re: Sir Elton John And His Husband Expecting Second Child by Slapme(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ndi ara, ndi ara, lele lele lekwa ha choro iremu, o ga eme gi vum na anya

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial / Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage / Davido's Reaction On Burnaboy's Mom Triggers Fans...see Fans Reactions On Twitte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.