Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Who Will You Marry In This Situation. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Will You Marry In This Situation. (810 Views)

Photo: When You Marry An 'Indomie Girl'!!! / The Type Of Lady To Marry In Order To Have Peace In The House. / This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will You Marry In This Situation. by horlatunde(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lady A can't cook, she has a bad attitude, nags at you, not too brilliant and does not respect any of your family members. While Lady B can cook, she is smart, got a home economics skills and she is so nice. Friends, who ll u marry or advice someone u know to marry?Be candid pls! Disclaimer: These ladies are just models and are in no way related to this post. Thanks.

Re: Who Will You Marry In This Situation. by TableLeg(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
NONE!
Re: Who Will You Marry In This Situation. by masterpiecer(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
lady B undecided
Re: Who Will You Marry In This Situation. by AK481(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
I ll rather be a priest.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Marry In This Situation. by Adufaye(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
I rather die a Virgin
Re: Who Will You Marry In This Situation. by slimchi2k2(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
B
Re: Who Will You Marry In This Situation. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
I will endure with A.(actually many guys will)...Abi we no dey see men leave their homely(not too attractive) wives at home in pursuit of attractive(useless) girls?

(1) (Reply)

What Name Should We Give To Mercy Johnson & Mike Ezuruonye? *wink* / Army Is Your Friend. / Akpors and teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.