Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Name Should We Give To Mercy Johnson & Mike Ezuruonye? *wink* - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Name Should We Give To Mercy Johnson & Mike Ezuruonye? *wink* (792 Views)

The Million Dollar Tooth Question ««wink»» / “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello / Photo: Just Carrot's!!! #wink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Name Should We Give To Mercy Johnson & Mike Ezuruonye? *wink* by WizPrince1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
HELLO GUYS! Its A Sunny Day... Lets Laugh Out Loud with this post About 2 of Our SuperStars of Nollywood! (Mercy Johnson and Mike Ezuruonye)

Almost all nollywood movies i've watched starring Mercy Johnson and Mike Ezuruonye, They've been acting only one role (Husband And Wife).

Why is it that the Both of Them Normally Acts Husband/Wife Role?. If you Normally Watch Nollywood Movies, you'll know what i mean. *lol*

What Name Do you think we should give to them? Lol *wink*
Re: What Name Should We Give To Mercy Johnson & Mike Ezuruonye? *wink* by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
MY BRODA TAKE HEART...EHN...IT IS WEll......

Don't worry, people will soon start celebrating you on NL and reply your topics quickly...just keep believing and you'll find yourself on the front page one day.... wink

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ipad With Allah's Inscription On It / Describe This Man In One Word / If U Are Given Opportunity To Do Evil,wat Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.