Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos (17951 Views)

32-year-old Engineer In Police Net For Molesting Primary School Pupil / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. / Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by 9jaolofofo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Men of the Nigerian police in Lagos State have arrested two friends, Emeka Paul, 26 and Chibuzor Esowole, 27 for allegedly gang-raping a 22-year old woman (name withheld).

It was learnt that apart from raping her, they took her nude photographs and threatened to expose them if she reports to the police.

Police sources alleged that the victim was lured from her Festac residence to an estate at Apapa to attend a Christmas party on 27 December, 2012.

But instead of taking her to the party, the suspects tortured, brutalized and forcefully had unprotected sex with their victim in turns.

Thereafter, they collected her mobile phone, snapped her nude with their mobile phones and warned her not to tell anybody or report to the police.

But when she could no longer bear the shock and the agony she went through, especially the fear that her photographs were taken nude, she opened up to her parents.

The matter was reported at Festac Police Station, hence Emeka and Chibuzor were arrested.

They have been charged to court. The police docked them on a five-count charge of felony, conspiracy, rape, stealing and indecent assault before an Apapa magistrate’s court.
Funny enough, when the charge was read to them, they pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mrs. A. K. Shonubi granted them bail in the sum of N100,000 with one surety in like sum. The matter was adjourned till 8 February, 2013, for mention.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/news/metro/page/2/
http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/2-friends-gang-rape-girl-in-lagos-take-nude-pictures-to-blackmail-her/
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Lawconfessor(f): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nawa oooo,
D act is widely vulgar........dey shud be properly charged biko

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
I suppose our ancestors accepted this kind of wickedness, hence you won't see these two bastards stripped nake/d and paraded around the streets; violence against women no be nso-ani.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Adufaye(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Y na! Sori 2 d victim! Jst hope dis wil nt spoil my plans
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by patanjaly: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Going to "PARTY" she had it coming no regrets. Next time she should try to be a good girl it helps really

2 Likes

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by iamswizz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
End time.

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Why are men such savages?
Why force yourself on a woman
Lunatics!!

I hope they get the longest prison sentences possible for that crime

9 Likes

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
patanjaly: Going to "PARTY" she had it coming no regrets. Next time she should try to be a good girl it helps really
so going to parties is a bad thing...tell me something

2 Likes

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
patanjaly: Going to "PARTY" she had it coming no regrets. Next time she should try to be a good girl it helps really

Shut up your mouth
That a girl is at party or accepts a party invitation does not give you of any man the rights to violate her body
Attending a party is not an invitation for sexx
Some of you need to be locked up to prevent raype just by the primitive way you reason

9 Likes

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by iamswizz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Adufaye: Y na! Sori 2 d victim! Jst hope dis wil nt spoil my plans
i Hope it will *i know u will be expectin sum 1 to ask u what the plan is but i wont*

2 Likes

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by donphilopus: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hocuspocus
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Chibuzor Esowole grin grin

This name get k-leg o cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked PLS SENTENCE THEM TO DEATH BY HANGING ..... cry cry cry cry OR CUT OF DEM EVIL DEEEKS AND MAKE THEM DEEKLESS !!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
pDude: Chibuzor Esowole grin grin

This name get k-leg o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi o
Aren't you shocked it wasn't her father cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by kokoye(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
Were these guys known friends ..or just strangers that inteved her to a party and she agreed to go to a party with them without any backup?

The response to this question will help to decide what to say to the girl: sorry or be wise next time.

Abuse is unacceptable but we also need to be careful and wary of the crowd we keep. Regardless of what is done to those guys, the deed has been done and it may have been avoided if she's taken a friend along.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
Festac again?

Ra.pe again?

I dey sidon dey look na. embarassed
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
The act is Barbaric if not Marmaric inclusive but hope am among d first 20 people to comment oo
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by eikeem(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
Police sources alleged that the victim was lured from her Festac residence to an estate at Apapa to attend a Christmas party on 27 December, 2012.

Hmmmmm........ Looks like there's more to this story. Strangers couldn't just have 'lured' you to a party if there wasn't a previous history somewhere. Friendship is good but we must exercise caution and apply common sense in our quest for 'networking'.
As for the boys, I hope justice is effectively dispensed cos we all know what the Nigerian police is capable of.
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
festac
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2013

May same happen to your generation . . . Amen!

6 Likes

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by Ayorh4you(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Serves all of them right
1st page................
Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
eikeem: Police sources alleged that the victim was lured from her Festac residence to an estate at Apapa to attend a Christmas party on 27 December, 2012.

Hmmmmm........ Looks like there's more to this story. Strangers couldn't just have 'lured' you to a party if there wasn't a previous history somewhere. Friendship is good but we must exercise caution and apply common sense in our quest for 'networking'.
As for the boys, I hope justice is effectively dispensed cos we all know what the Nigerian police is capable of.

Don't be a m0r0n and try to put any blame whatsoever on the girl. did the article claim they were strangers?

kokoye:
Were these guys known friends ..or just strangers that inteved her to a party and she agreed to go to a party with them without any backup?
The response to this question will help to decide what to say to the girl: sorry or be wise next time.

Every single response to the girl should be 'sorry'. What kind of imbecilic monster will utter 'be wise next time' as a response to this savage abuse? What does it really matter if she knew them or not before? Have YOU never gone anywhere with friends without a 'backup'?

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by TheMatrix3: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
Its very simple: if you're depraved and cant ask a girl out, go look for a hoe: why do that? angry beats my imagination. lousy scoundrels angry angry angry... and some of them dey NL here o

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by equily(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Y r som pple jst wicked? Rape, stealin,threat n snapin her unclad,,,, isn't dis 2 much 4 GOD sake. I pray dey wil change n practice CUSTODY OF THE SENSES

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by nollywood20: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
The world would be better and safer when we execute every ra-pist. I want capital punishment for ra-pe.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by omega25red(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dumbass with access to internet. climb out from the cave you call a home and be sensible the next time you decide to respond to anything.

Attitudes like yours is what encourages acts like this. What if it were your own mother, sister, cousin, aunt will you have the same response?

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
i missed the part which illustrates hw those two idiots were eventually castrated and had their useless balls thrown to dogs like them...haha!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos by tutu1: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
How come this cases always come up in festac

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Children Rescued From Man Who Lures Them With Sweets & Biscuits / Phone Snatcher Caught & Beaten To Pulp In Kano(photos) / Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.