Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,031 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman (24029 Views)

32-year-old Engineer In Police Net For Molesting Primary School Pupil / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters. / 2 Friends Arrested For Molesting A Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Ping411: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2013
The Nigeria Police command in Kebbi State has arrested three men for molesting a pregnant housewife for the ‘sins’ of her husband, who they claimed played an offensive Islamic sermon.

The suspects: Yusuf Ahmed, Muazu Mohammed and Bawa Ibrahim, were arrested in Ula town in Ngaski Local Government Area of the state.

The Deputy Commisioner of police, Garba Saleh, said that the victim was raped because
her husband, Muhammad Dantilo, refused to stop playing the sermon of Malam Maiguduma, which they considered offensive.

He said the victim was molested over an offence ostensibly committed by her husband,
stressing that she identified the rapists, who also said they wanted to teach her husband a
lesson.

The accused persons, who had earlier threatened Dantilo, took the opportunity of his
departure on a fishing expedition to abduct and rape his wife.

The deputy commissioner said the accused also dispossessed their victim of N 150,000
cash.

He said the victim personally identified all the suspects, adding that Ibrahim, who threatened Dantillo, was also arrested and would be prosecuted soon.

The accused persons have been charged before a Magistrate Court for theft, criminal
intimidation, rape and criminal trespass.

[url]telegraphng.com/2013/06/police-arrest-pregnant-womans-rapists/[/url]
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
WELL DAYUMMM
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by momodub: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by kokoye(m): 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
All posts have been hidden.

I guess there's no need for this thread ...smh

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Boy! See those comments that were hidden? Thread with caution.
this is really bad. In the first place i treat pregnant ladies with care and delicateness. I detest what was done. It is madness in its full order, insanity growing unsuspected, high class of foolishness, a wicked act carried out by bigots. Hope the lady didnt lose the pregnancy.
They did that cos of what they considered offensive to islam? Later some bigots would preach "best" and "tolerant" religion. I know folks who would stab you if you said "Jesus is Lord". And to think she was not the offender, and was raped in pregnancy*spits in disgust* For God's sake, when will this folks learn to treat ladies right?

5 Likes

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Cdspencer(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
i fear for this tread ooo! shocked all comments hidden. abeg make i reserve wetin i want talk before moderator go ban me. grin grin grin
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Teaching the husband a lesson by kidnapping and raping his wife.is that not punishing immorality by employing illegal means.smh.may they rot where they are.i kuku trust nigerian police.they will vent all their anger on them.they are good at using hot pressing iron on the back of criminals
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Burger01(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Cdspencer: i fear for this tread ooo! shocked all comments hidden. abeg make i reserve wetin i want talk before moderator go ban me. grin grin grin
Business as usual.. You nor no say the MODs get paid according to the numbers of posts they hide? Some broke azz MODs

grin

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by chasitty123: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
I'm sure these guys realised they will be hanged when tried using Sharia Law

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Vonwolf(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Damn it...these men are wicked
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by mysticgal(f): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
It is not good to rape gringringrin i hope this comment is goodundecidedgringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by AnOlAd: 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
U go fear post has been hidden oooo
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by prospero5(m): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
this post has not been hidden

2 Likes

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by engrj(m): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by victorazy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ashi no dey their place? Spiritual conji!
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by chitexinter: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
i am waiting to get the clear information.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by lanrei(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
y dem no go hide post when na psychos dey post nonsense

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
wow what crazy muslims. That too in a fishing village of KEbbi-Argungu ! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by victorazy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
That one na spiritual conj
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Lakayanah: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
What's happening in this country it might be some invisible aliens sprinkled us with chemicals that has induced madness of all categories. For if we are sane we can no be dancing na ked like we are doing now.

4 Likes

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by alienware(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Post shreded

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by adexsimply(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
hahaha..what ate up all those early posts?LWKMD

I think I've got an idea lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
First Bullet:
They should remove the penniss of those rapists.
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMMM
senseless, hopeless, brainless, futureless, no life. Just because you just learn the word 'dayaummm' no mean say you fit dey use am dey post rubbish!
If you are not careful, I go carry you go Okija juju Psychiatric Shrine in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by adexsimply(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
mysticgal: It is not good to rape gringringrin i hope this comment is goodundecidedgringringrin

This Post Has Been Hidden
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
fools
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by oluking: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
my comment will be hidden. so no comment grin
Re: Three Men Arrested For Molesting Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Dead Bodies Found In Amansea River / Gunmen Kill 3 Mobile Policemen In Ughelli, Delta State / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.