Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Pls I Need Everybody Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Everybody Advice (538 Views)

Why Is Everybody Against Network Marketing? / Microsoft Gives Away Windows 10 For *FREE* To Everybody / Everybody Pls Read This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Everybody Advice by seyifamous: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
Good day to every member of these great forum,happy new year.am still undergoing training on printing and monogramming like printing on cloth,cap,umbrella etc.am i will finish the training next year.pls am planning to relocate to ilorin because i like the place.please is the state good to start the business.and my second question is,what is the best means to advertise my business on printing and monogramming.pls everybody advice is need.i need expert to contribute to these post.everybody comment is needed.
Re: Pls I Need Everybody Advice by kamalahmed(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
WELL, ILORIN IS PEACEFUL AND COST OF LIVING CHEAP. THERE IS GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR JOB IN ILORIN. WHAT YOU NEED:

1. GOOD SHOP AT A GOOD LOCATION
2. GOOD AND QUALITY JOB
3. YOUR TARGET CUSTOMERS ARE: SUG KWARA POLY, UNI ILORIN, COLEEGE OF EDUCATION, YOUTH CLUBS AND ASSOCIATION, POLITICAL PARTIES, SCHOOLS, WOMEN AND MEN IN COMMUNITIES PLANNING FOR NAMING CEREMONY, WELDING, ETC
4. YOU NEED PRAYER SO THAT LUCKY WILL FOLLOW U

ILORING IS GUD PLACE.
I WISH U WELL

(1) (Reply)

Broker: Oil And Gas / Why You Should Sponsor WORD UP -the Biggest Spoken Word Poetry Event In Nigeria / Do You Have A Cafe You Want To Sell? Lets Talk!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.