Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; (682 Views)

See These Photos Of A Witch Abi Wizard Caught In Ghana / Flying ‘wizard’ Who Crash-landed At Kasoa / The Flying "Wizard" Who Crash-landed At Kasoa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; by phineboy1pimple(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
IF: •after entering a bus, it gets to
your turn to
pay your fare and you can’t find
your money.

If you are downloading
5GB of data and it Fails at
99%.

If you buy a bold 6 for 90k
today and the
next day the price drops to 20k.

•You win 100millon, u put am 4
bank, next
week d bank declare bankruptcy.

•Your first day in a restaurant,
after eating
fish, the bone hang for your
throat. •

If after working for 30
days, you got fired
without salary.

•After selling your
fathers property to go
abroad, and you still got
deported
few weeks
later.

• If you take cheat into the
exam hall, and cant
understand your own
handwriting.

• If after 6 abortions
and d guy still ends up
not marrying you.

•If you submit
expo with your answer sheet.

•When ur friend wey just come
back from
America give u cheque & did not
remember to
sign Before going back.

• If at age
38 , you still refer to Davido as
your role model.

• If after you
use
a heavy perfume and your
body odour is still stronger than
RAID.

• If After You photoshop
your Picture & you
still Ugly Pass Taye Taiwo.

• If u get expelled 24hrs 2 ur
graduation.

• If ur leg dey show
for passport photograph.

• If You
Break-Up With Your Boyfriend/
girlfriend and he/she wins
100million naira the
next day!.

• if the person that you
were cursing out in
traffic turns out to be the one
interviewing you
for a job.

• If U lied to Armed
robbers that u don’t have
a phone, then it rings, & ur
ringtone is ‘Ebami
K’igbe Ole, Ole Ole Ole!

• If you sell ur Kidney to buy a Range rover
sport and they steal it d next day.

• If u carry textbook go exam hall
and still dey
copy from others.

• After reading
this post and u did not laugh,
comment or like it. You should
know it's FROM YOUR VILLAGE.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; by dmcdad: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rotf... Some of them got me laughing my ass out...
Re: How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
dmcdad: Rotf... Some of them got me laughing my ass out...

Yeah quite true...
Re: How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
smh
Re: How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; by Mynd44: 4:38am On Jan 27, 2013
Dang!!!
Re: How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 27, 2013
Lwkmd!
Re: How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; by homesteady(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2013
lol....hw'lll i sell my kidneyy..use d money to buy range rover...den dy steal it d nxt day!!!!!.....after i finish fainting,i'll go and kill all d wizards in my village

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Witches &wizard Arefollowing You From Yourvillage; by phineboy1pimple(m): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2013
homesteady: lol....hw'lll i sell my kidneyy..use d money to buy range rover...den dy steal it d nxt day!!!!!.....after i finish fainting,i'll go and kill all d wizards in my village

No b wen U knw wu them b?...

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Uko Tree Kills 31, Injures Many In Imo State / Do You Still Keep A Diary? / Research Aid & Assistance_problem Solving Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.