Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. (11831 Views)

Mtn Launches Mtn Beta Talk Plan Get 200% Per Recharge / MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today / MTN Launches 5MB For N5 Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by vin4ever(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Press 2 or Press 4 . . . . At al at al na witch!
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by mrman2(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
crusufixo:

Please anyone in house, correct me if i am wrong, but this kind of service already exists.
yes. Etisalat has this same service already.

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by Donsammi(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ada Nri1: Boyfriends are in trouble
na ur boyfriend i pity oo
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by mcevans1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
This one will reduce the sending of recharge cards to numerous girls that will send you a call me back just to tell you #Thank U# tongue.
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by Chidex2442(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
It's nt even working
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by emyguz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
If your babe call you just pick, but if na call sponsor, reject straight away, simple. I believe they should understand.

Don't you think so?

Any girl that dumps you for not picking her call is nothing but a GOLD DIGGER.

P.S: Try your best to explain later to them.
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by AMvanquish: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
but Etisalat have been doing this since now! its called reciever pays. MTN , na now una dey wake up!!
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by Osmai: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
I tink d best tin 2 do iz 2 trowey ma mtn sim[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by ibietela2(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
techsuplex: MTN Nigeria has just launched a new service “Call Sponsor” for its prepaid subscribers in which the a customer can initiate a “call collect” call and if the receiver agrees to, he can pick the tab of the call. The Call sponsor service will be available to all MTN prepaid tariff plans except MTN Zone.

Here’s how the service works:

First, initiate a Call Sponsor call to your sponsor by dialing *121*your sponsor’s number#. Example: *121*08030000000#

You will get the following response:

“Call in progress. Please wait while your call is being connected.”

The network will verify if the intending sponsor satisfies all the conditions necessary (e.g tariff, balance, etc) after which you will hear the following response:

“Welcome to MTN Call Sponsor service. Press 1 to accept, 2 to reject, 3 to accept and add to white list, 4 to reject and add to black list.

Your sponsor will be required to either press;

1 to accept the call
2 to reject the call
3 to accept the call and add your number to the white list
4 to reject the call and add your number to the black list

If your sponsor presses 1, the call will be connected and your sponsor will be charged for the call according to her/his MTN2MTN tariff plan rate.

If your sponsor presses 2, the call will be rejected and you will receive the notification message:

“Sorry, the call cannot be connected at the moment. Please try again later. Thank you!”

If your sponsor presses 3, the call will be connected and your number will be added to your sponsor’s white list at the end of the call.

If your sponsor presses 4, the call will be rejected and your number added to your sponsor’s black list..

Source:http://www.techsuplex.com/?p=5022

Thanks for the Info... Is that wordpress.org you are using? Why that yeye Url? Its not search engine friendly bros.
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Donsammi: na ur boyfriend i pity oo
now what did I do? Inconsequential nonentity. Anuofia
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by Mavor: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
CHEI!!!!!!! MTN don fu<k niggiz up be dat. All these shuma no go let person gree!!! embarassed
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by kaze4blues(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
elopee3000: What i used in italy 2003 mtn wan introduse now in naija with thier yeye network problem allways, tufiaa .boy friends husbands re in trouble

Na who ask u story....

Attentn seeker.....

Okay, we don hear u
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by hammedkola(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank God na Starcomms i dey use to make call...i just surf with mtn
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by jonnywest(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Zain has being doing dis 4 a very long time.dis is nt nw
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by mecussey(m): 4:55am On Jan 19, 2013
All i want them to do for me is to develope a way to convert airtime to cash
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by luluosas(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
mr_man: yes. Etisalat has this same service already.
Glo has it too. It is called Pay-for-me on Glo.
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by linusnneji238(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2013
it seems u dnt knw girls, even if u send dem airtime they wuld want to cal u to say tnk u and still xpect u to pay for d cal.
olayemi_25:
no lele, na to stream line the calls to your sweetheart only
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by RichDad1(m): 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Welcome development for guys.Instead of sending her recharge cards and the babe will use it to call other maga, just tell her call me I'll pay. Okay? Lol

1 Like

Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by Lucasinho(m): 6:07am On Mar 05, 2013
Tank God am still On Zone.
Re: MTN Launches Call Sponsor Service, Lets Reciever Opt To Pay For Call. by wisdomkid: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2013
Have you guys try out this one?
The SMS recievers pay!.
Check it out here. . . . send free sms with MTN

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Airtel 5mb Daily Plan For 5naira / Top Shareholders In Africa's Phone Market. / 5 Reasons You Should Password Your Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.