Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead (12914 Views)

Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead / Mayowa Orisatola Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by trendystuf(f): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
The CEO of Chup Knuckle Entertainment and photographer aka "Biggie Smallz" died yesterday after a brief illness. According to friends, Obehi complained of stomach pain, he started vomiting and then fainted. He was rushed to University of Benin Teaching Hospital where he died yesterday afternoon. He is survived by an aged mum, wife, three kids, the youngest a four month old.

May his soul rest in peace

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/chup-knuckle-boss-obehi-omokhegbe-is.html

Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by GoldCircle: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
May His Soul RIP. We never really were friends on a personal level, but your charisma and aura robbed off on anyone that came in contact with you. You couldn't but notice him back then in school especially when at social functions.

The Good Die Young!
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Afam4eva(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
The name "Biggie smalls" sounds familiar but his face is not familiar.

RIP
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by dasparrow: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
@Post

Such a young man undecided

Are you sure he was not poisoned? They better perform an autopsy considering that he complained of stomach ache, threw up, fainted and then died. Hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by holyvirgin: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
May your soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by tomakint: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmmmnn ***tomakint reads through and through, sips from a cold glass of water, reads again and again and breathe in saying; African Magic at work again*** cool
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by dasparrow: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Afam4eva: The name "Biggie smalls" sounds familiar but his face is not familiar.

RIP

The only "biggie Smalls" I know of is the late Christopher Wallace AKA Biggie who was an American rapper of Jamaican descent and who dated American rapper LiL Kim and was married to American R & B singer Faith Evans.
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by ozodimgba(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Afam4eva: The name "Biggie smalls" sounds familiar but his face is not familiar.

RIP
I think u mean notorious BIG
RIP to the dead. I sympathise with his wife
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Subuhanalahi: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
RIP
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by manny4life(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
RIP

Watch, if autopsy is done right, he died of poisoning embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rest In Peace
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
DUST TO DUST
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Dreyl(m): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
May your soul R.I.P
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Kaxmytex(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by crusufixo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Very young man and it appears that he was a very energertin man. I hope he was not poisoned.May God grant his wife and kids the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by lakeside4love(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
He was †ђξ General Manager of a Photo Lab I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Benin City called SNAP IT..According τ̅☺ one of †ђξ staffs(a close friend) @ dia GRA office.. he came τ̅☺ work Φ₪ monday n left τ̅☺ go pick his kids @ school..he later came back n was complainin of stomach pain..he was admitted..two days later(wednesday)..he died.. May his soul rest I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ perfect peace..
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
I have heard a lot of sad news this week hmm! RIP man.
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by lakeside4love(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
More pics of Bros Biggy..

Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by lawizle(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
A case of suspected food poisoning...
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by aderico: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
I knew Biggie for a very short time and shall always remember him. He was a kindhearted friend that I will never forget. In fact, I shall always remember his firm handshake, his loving hug and warm smile d few times we met . He is always a happy person.
Biggie is one of the happiest person that I ever knew. He was not just a great friend but was also a person who taught people to be happy and joyful. He always stood by those in need in all the difficult times and made sure that they never gave up.I feel that him gone is a great loss to all the people who knew him from those in snap.it, graphix palace, his wife and children, friends and entertainment world etc

Civilization is a place where men rise and fall like the winter wheat. The dawn brings new rays every day yet there are some people who rise every day and bring to life, cherished memories, teachings and faith that help us sail the journey of life.
May God bless his soul and complete the work he left behind

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

May God bless Biggie's soul.

3 Likes

Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
manny4life: RIP

Watch, if autopsy is done right, he died of poisoning embarassed embarassed embarassed
No be bini people, I don't need autopsy to know he was poisoned.

1 Like

Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by freesystem: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rest in peace
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by azpekuliar: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
This 'brief illness' disease again! undecided
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Chamber10(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rest in peace
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by thaoriginator: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Do I knw this man? He looks familiar. Rest well ooooo....
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Napolitano(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
I don't know him but I condole with those that do. What a pity
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote
author=dasparrow]

The only "biggie Smalls" I know of is the late Christopher Wallace AKA
Biggie who was an American rapper of Jamaican descent and who dated
American rapper LiL Kim and was married to American R & B singer
Faith Evans.[/quote] AND SO...
Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by jamest3(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
RIP man. . . I just hope no one goes with the name biggie any longer coz that name get as e be.

1 Like

Re: Obehi Omokhegbe Is Dead by greatgod2012(f): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
I really sympathise with d wife and d kids.

May d dead rest in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nengi, Itel Donates Libraries, Educational Materials To Schools In Lagos / Who Is Laila Ikeji? And What's Her Connection With Linda Ikeji? / Alex Nwankwo Celebrates 34th Birthday, Gets Dana Airline Free One Month Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.