Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

How To Be Healthy On A Nigerian Diet - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Be Healthy On A Nigerian Diet (1054 Views)

No-carbs Diet In Nigeria / Pls Amakaone And Co I Need A Healthy Food Time Table For My Family / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Healthy On A Nigerian Diet by oyakomole: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
I saw this video and i laughed chaii, but some good points were raised I can't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtLCnZe198
Re: How To Be Healthy On A Nigerian Diet by ihedioramma: 6:04am On Jan 18, 2013
?
Re: How To Be Healthy On A Nigerian Diet by JackaleanJosh: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2013
Healthy diet helps to live a healthy and fit .It helps to reduce the fat and weight.
Re: How To Be Healthy On A Nigerian Diet by ihedioramma: 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
LIKE WHAT FOODS ?
Re: How To Be Healthy On A Nigerian Diet by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2013
[size=13pt]She said eat less rice and start a meal with sweet corn. Corn = starch = simple carbohydrates, so we're back to square one.

Rice is yummy, no doubt. Rice actually has protein but it's an incomplete protein. Funnily, a protein that compliments and completes the incomplete protein in rice is beans. They have to be eaten together though.

Moderation of anything is always ideal. It surely can be argued that we as Nigerians need to incorporate more vegetables into our diet, however. I always try to have steamed broccoli, spinach, or any other green or leafy vegetables (excluding peas and lima beans as they're starches) with dinners and at lunch.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Never Skip A Meal! - 5 Benefits Of Eating Oats Porridge / Great Cooking Tips / Bakery Ingredients And Materials Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.