Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? (517 Views)

How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? by Tolexander: 5:56am On Jan 18, 2013
Just woke up this morning, logged in to nairaland and see if there is any funny stuff to flavor my day. There i saw this topic on the front page 'countdown as nairaland hits 1million members' https://www.nairaland.com/1165684/countdown-nairaland-hitting-million-members/.
When i was reading the comments, gat secrets of many polymorphs like becomerich with uche series, sex killz and co, idowuogbo and other monickers, lucenzo and its other usernames. Ileke idi, ileke oyan and others.
Couldnt helped laughing cos i started to wonder what for. Later i got to realise that many of them were many times banned for their comportment in the forum making them to open multiple usernames.
Little wonder i read some comments with phallangial output with no cerebral processing, also not corelating with the topic yet having up to 10 likes. Then i started wondering how they acquire the likes not knowing they used another monickers of theirs to like their own comments.
To my question, i have just only one monicker and it is TOLEXANDER!
Re: How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? by azpekuliar: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2013
4! Presently contemplating a 5th.
Re: How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? by advocate666: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2013
Banning while retainning you as a member is a ploy by Seun to inflate the actual number of people on his dying forum. That way, advertising money keeps increasing. Honesty and nigeria are like oil and water.
Re: How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2013
^^Hmm makes a lot of sence.
Me,2 Kamanda and Kamanda is Back.
Offcourse due to a ban.
Re: How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? by Tolexander: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2013
azpekuliar: 4! Presently contemplating a 5th.
4/5? Kilode! E dey fetch you money ni?
Re: How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? by Tolexander: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2013
advocate666: Banning while retainning you as a member is a ploy by Seun to inflate the actual number of people on his dying forum. That way, advertising money keeps increasing. Honesty and nigeria are like oil and water.
i understand seun has turned the forum into a cage where you have a free entry but no exit at all. notwithstanding, why cant we just adhere to the rules of the forum.
Re: How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? by advocate666: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2013
Tolexander: i understand seun has turned the forum into a cage where you have a free entry but no exit at all. notwithstanding, why cant we just adhere to the rules of the forum.

Adhering to the rules doesn't get you immune to banning.

If they don't write what you wrote, you get banned. Rule or no rule.
Re: How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? by slimming: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2013
The issue of inccesant banned makes no mean than multiple usernames.
Re: How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? by advocate666: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
imagine how many people will be on this forum if the banned stay banned.
Re: How Many Monickers Have You On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2013
advocate666: imagine how many people will be on this forum if the banned stay banned.

precisely 3004324 members angry

got banned once, would hv quit NL forever and gone to another forum but the ban was lifted that same day. angry

(1) (Reply)

Do Guesses Work ? / Graduate Dies On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp / Boko Haram In Lagos: We’ll Defend Yorubaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.