Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) (1193 Views)

Comment On This Gay Picture, Some Dudes Are Crazy Tho / How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker / Letter To All Nairalander Male... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by Psalmwise(m): 2:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Based on the number of s/he nairalanders that are springing up daily looking for attention that is not necesary, and also having observed the online personality of those who have been caught/busted or are still reprimanded as suspect by the long hand of the Nairaland Patrol Group(NPG), have been able to observe some characteristics that is peculiar to this new species of Nairalanders, who I hope would go extinct very soon.

#1. The Profile picture: There is always a picture on their profile. The profile picture of a S|He monicker is always decorated with pictures of beautiful girls, they make sure their profile pictures attract attention, making them use picture of sexy and pretty ladies, to get the required attention.

#2. Prefered Section: A typical S|he nairalander prefers the romance section because that's where desired volume of attention, some make use of d sexuality section.
3# Creation of threads: They never create sensible topics, their topics usually ranges from, I need a fvck mate or topics such as I love big D**ks. Others try other attention seeking threads like bashing of other nairalanders.

#4 Derailers: This one is common among them, you see them abuse anyone that crosses their path, anybdy that tries correcting is in for it, because they make sure they wash u with insult,(have personally witness lot of that). Most of them are always very aggressive.

#5 Time of registration: Their time of registration is not always up to one year, most of them either got registered around February2015, January2015. Or december 2014, within a month of registration they able to get lots of likes and become popular around romance section. Their Nairaland age atmost is one year.

#6 Monickers: They bear monickers that you can easily remember, Sexy, pweety, lovable monickers.
Note: The user of a fake monicker would quote anybdy that mentions them, anybody...., They Quote any mention, which I guess is not a typical attitude of a real Female Monicker. They re known to quote even smileys.

The Sole aim of a fake monickerian is too gain attention, lots of attention, and become Celeb's on nairaland overnight.

No bashing pls...,Feel free to add yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 19, 2015
We can as well mention some fake monikers like Irunoboo that's definitely a dude.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 19, 2015
I will still not delete my fake account.. cheesy. It's glorious when you are insulting one ediot.
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by ShirelleBaby: 5:05am On Feb 19, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by drtwist(m): 5:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by cutieberie1(f): 5:25am On Feb 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by vizkiz: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2015
most peeps on this section are getting dummer! Wtf is your problem with a fake moniker
Sighs... undecided
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by naijaboiy: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2015
dovelike:
I will still not delete my fake account.. cheesy. It's glorious when you are insulting one ediot.
its sweeter and less of a cowardly act when you use your real account undecided
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 19, 2015
There are fake monikers on NL yes, can you do anything about it apart from exposing the moniker which sometimes you are only 40% correct so why make a case that can't be solved aahhhh!!!
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by djeezy(m): 7:10am On Feb 19, 2015
I don't even post much with my main account. I wonder why I would need a fake account. To get attention online or what? I've never been invisible in the real world, that's why I'm not much of an online person. Busy! busy! busy!

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Who cares?

grin grin
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Has anyone checked ggrin and mirexxx signatures

Thou shall not mention me
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by ggrin(f): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Lamispaco:

that's da fvckn truth jare wink
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by Psalmwise(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
Lamispaco:

shocked shocked
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by tosyne2much(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2015
hahahaha cheesy

Why am i just getting to see this late ?
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by hatux: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Let me add mine! Firstly, you see 'em after like 10 minutes of registration 'they create thread' and they're mostly romancelanders. Secondly, their threads is all bout sex and romance.
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by agoadiv(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
am a female, this just ma fake acct,check ma dp to confirmgrin
Re: How To Spot A S/he Nairalander(male Dudes Using Female Monickers) by stuff46(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
agoadiv:
am a female, this just ma fake acct,check ma dp to confirmgrin

who get that time?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: My Friend Is Dying Of His Wife’s Infidelity / See A Vital Mistake Made By Google; Google Bought By A US Student! / Which State In Nigeria Can This Kind Of Thing Happen? #pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.