Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Devil In The Holy Ground - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devil In The Holy Ground (476 Views)

The Devil In The Suit / The Devil Wears Okrika / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devil In The Holy Ground by femivvita: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
So, I've heard different things about the devil's activities even in holy grounds. I'm always on the lookout, paranoia is a bitch.... Low self esteem rages in my head as I keep looking down on my open toes shoes which reveals my dusty leg from all the trekking. I'm secretly trying to keep this boner from revealing itself through my soft khaki trousers as I stand up for praises and offering.... I wonder if its even wrong as its something I have no control over.... Maybe I do after all. I just watch with skepticism as he keeps calling out offerings for different amounts of money.. A yet low class young man like me can't afford that. The first offering was just enough for me. I keep trying to figure out what she looks like from the back.... Her hair looks good so I'm guessing everything else does.. And guess what.... I was right.... I hadn't touched it but her skin was as smooth as a baby's.. Her skirt revealed her contours like an 18year old sprouting teenager... Is this even right... I knew I had a thing for older women..but the pastors wife? It must be an abomination..maybe I need deliverance... I'd still prefer she did it for me after all only beauties tamed beasts rights?? These thoughts.... I hope they don't get me in trouble one day. They say the devil still operates in holy grounds.... I'm on the lookout... For I am. By Jefsus.

For more articles go to http://risktakerslifechangers..com

Join our December giveaway; describe your 2015 in one sentence, 20 most creative comments wins the blog t-shirts go to http://www.risktakerslifechangers..com.ng/2015/12/be-creative-and-describe-your-2015-in.html to participate

(1) (Reply)

Their Heads For Supper (my Ghetto Story) / Ten Reasons Why Its Great To Be A Guy.. / Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.