Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance (758 Views)

Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates / Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by Aringon(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2013
Use your BlackBerry® 10 smartphone for work, and access email, apps and documents without compromising your personal content. BlackBerry Balance™ keeps your personal information separate and private from your work data. Switch between your profiles with one simple gesture.

Watch the video http://bloom.bg/QKbSVm or http://www.bloomberg.com/video/rim-blackberry-10-gives-user-balance-bhardwaj-says-RoRaIZU1TNWWMPzrsKe4EQ.html

Please note: Blackberry is not meant for every Tom,D ick and Harriet, therefore if you dont like a BB dont make any comment that will show the other side of you. Some people lie it hot and some cool and some love chocolatey tea and some the milk tea and I as a business person loves BB to receive and reply to my emails as quickly as possible. I am not carrying phones for the sake of pinging or android applications but receiving my stuffs realtime.
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by ITbomb(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2013
Sorry to disappoint you so early, even a nokia E5 receive email in real time, download and open pdf files, edit office doc and share ur data bundle with other wifi devices. A real business phone that can't disappoint you with low battery.
I can also add that it can ping
With the E5 , you can add emails up to 10
Free offline GPS and city maps , so u don't get lost even when there is no gsm network, as long as you can see the sky.
Better still , move up and get a Lumia.
Now that BIS can be used on other phones, to hell with BB limitations
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by Aringon(m): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2013
ITbomb: Sorry to disappoint you so early, even a nokia E5 receive email in real time, download and open pdf files, edit office doc and share ur data bundle with other wifi devices. A real business phone that can't disappoint you with low battery.
I can also add that it can ping
With the E5 , you can add emails up to 10
Free offline GPS and city maps , so u don't get lost even when there is no gsm network, as long as you can see the sky.
Better still , move up and get a Lumia.
Now that BIS can be used on other phones, to hell with BB limitations
Which other phones can be BIS be used? Please educate me and for your info, I do not like any other phones than the Blackberry
Check out this links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onNTDUncA44
and tell me if ur Lumina can do that
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by Francheezy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Aringon:
Which other phones can be BIS be used? Please educate me and for your info, I do not like any other phones than the Blackberry
Are u a learner ?
A!rteL b!s nd gl0 b!s can b used 0n 0da dev!ceS...ptfff....
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by ITbomb(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Aringon:

Na wa for u o
U get internet and u get Nairaland , u still dey ask this kind question. That search box up there no be for advert. Try it today.
Meanwhile check this one,
www.nairaland.com/1140414/glo-blackberry-plans-phones-other/1
I pray many people join this one and leave airtel for me. I dey fear for overcrowding.
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by ITbomb(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Aringon:
Check out this links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onNTDUncA44
and tell me if ur Lumina can do that
The best thing about windows phone is that you have one integrated digital world seamlessly work on desktop and mobile.
In ur video I see camera performance , u need to know that on current test Lumia 920 has the most advanced camera experience in flagship smartphones.
For browsing , u simply have to check out the reviews, awesome.
Wireless charging among others
Check this out
www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=GB&hl=en-GB&v=d1lbuRNqmHQ
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by ciphoenix: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
in terms of "smart", they are outsmarted grin
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by Aringon(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
All u guys r nokia lovers and like I said I love bb for my business and u can't convince me to leave it for a nokia phone
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by ciphoenix: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nokia Lovers? I Think Not
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by ITbomb(m): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Aringon: All u guys r nokia lovers and like I said I love bb for my business and u can't convince me to leave it for a nokia phone
No u got it wrong , we are not trying to convince you to leave ur beloveth BB, we just highlight what you have been missing in smartphone world and maybe u could ask RIM to add those features and develop phones for humans
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by Francheezy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
hehehehe....n0k!a l0veRs k0r
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by mjay(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
What other phone can be bridged with a tablet for seamless unlimited internet experience? Untill that is available,I will carry my bb/playbook on one hand, my android on the other.
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by ciphoenix: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
a droid's network can be shared with any device that has WIFI. And YES, unlimited bandwidth package
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by KazaaUpload: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
mjay: What other phone can be bridged with a tablet for seamless unlimited internet experience? Untill that is available,I will carry my bb/playbook on one hand, my android on the other.
You've obviously not used an iPhone and iPad together then. One can forget their iPad at home and automatically continue working on his iPhone without any synchronization needed
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by mjay(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2013
KazaaUpload:
You've obviously not used an iPhone and iPad together then. One can forget their iPad at home and automatically continue working on his iPhone without any synchronization needed
KazaaUpload:

Common, ure missing d point. Am not talking synchronization here or remote operation am talking bridging, can u use free unlimited internet on ipad/iphone? That is not in naija yet,the bb/playbk experience will blow u away with any of the unlimited bb sub frm eithr etisalat or mtn.
Re: RIM Blackberry 10 Gives User Balance by ITbomb(m): 7:24am On Jan 20, 2013
mjay:

Common, ure missing d point. Am not talking synchronization here or remote operation am talking bridging, can u use free unlimited internet on ipad/iphone? That is not in naija yet,the bb/playbk experience will blow u away with any of the unlimited bb sub frm eithr etisalat or mtn.
Not so free but 3gig for 1200 is a fair deal on glo

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia In May / I Need An English Dictionary For My Bb / Bbm For Android And Iphone Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.