Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? (18778 Views)

PHOTO: Iyanya And His Six Pack Cover Ping Magazine / Men Deceiving Ladies With Fake Six-Pack Abs / Do Guys Like Ladies With Make-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by emperorchedda(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2013
Guy u're on point!
lakside s: If u have big belle and marry a nice shape lady, ℓ̊ bet u it is that guy who has six pack in ur compound go they knack d girl for u in ur absent o
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by kfree: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2013
Dangote,obj..Godswill akpabio dem get six packs...?
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nov1ce(m): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2013
O boy! It is very important O!
If I expect a particular figure from my wife, I should also give her the same...
I mean I shld be able to remove my shirt in public without worrying naaa.... Plus when you see fit guys in attires (corporate or a casual Tee) there's an air around them rather than a protruding tummy (u dey follow your pregnant wife compete)...
All those guys who say they've tried and it did not work are plain lazy or doing it all wrong...
If you have a big tummy, first shead the weight around that area by serious aerobic drils and cutting down on food, then begin to work on the packs... The packs is actually one sheet of muscle below the tummy layer, so it will never show under a big chunk of fat mass...
I have been working on it for about 6weeks now and I can see the effects vividly...
#MyTwoCents
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by fgee10(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2013
see me see problem o.abeg wen naija go play d final? ;Dsee me see problem o.abeg wen naija go play d final?
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by donsteady(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
A lot dude here on nl claim to have 6packs, if u do, be proud of it and post a picture. if dont better hit the gym befor you start competing with pregnant women. wink
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Vicony4real(m): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
Packed with Truth, Consoling & Hilarious,
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by dmcdad: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
kurga: and what if person with 6 packs get the same money and status? Who in your candid opinion will the ladies prefer?
Gbam!!! No mind them...
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by dmcdad: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2013
Adaeze003:

Lol, if that's you then I'll go for the guy with 6 packs! So that when we are strolling people will nod instead of shake their head. smiley wink cool
Your head is there...

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by dmcdad: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
donsteady: A lot dude here on nl claim to have 6packs, if u do, be proud of it and post a picture. if dont better hit the gym befor you start competing with pregnant women. wink
Lol...
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by dorggito1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
donsteady: A lot dude here on nl claim to have 6packs, if u do, be proud of it and post a picture. if dont better hit the gym befor you start competing with pregnant women. wink
Tell them! Being fit is gud for guys, pot belly is old school.hit d gym do some work out nd get fit.
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 24, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nov1ce(m): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2013
Soooo OP, I think the conclusion of the matter is that guys should stop competiting with pregnant women and get fit!
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Gospell(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2013
razznaija: I don't understand why you guys are implying that 6-pack = broke, typical Nigerian mentality.
If you guys travel abroad, you will see an abundance of rich guys with 6 pack. I'm guessing that you all that are saying that guys with 6 packs are broke are the ones that have never left the shores of Nigeria/Africa.
TELL THEM!
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Gospell(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2013
check out ma pics

Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by pinnochio(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2013
cold: Yessss!A six-pack ab is a necessity in this day and age.In fact,six packs are taking the back seat now.Men are are moving on to Eight-packs as I type cool.Seriously though if you find a guy with well chiseled abs it shows pain,patience,perseverance & endurance.Characteristics which can be applied to any facet of life.

P.s..Dangote has a six pack cool.I bet you didn't know that

hehehe u don see dangote 6-pack before abi!
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
i love the abs and it feels good touching them..i love it when a guy stays in shape because i go to the gym evry weekend and believe me i wanna remain sexy for my man..
Gospell: TELL THEM!
Re: Do Guys Really Need Six Pack Belle? by richs(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
women can lie,nothing but career pretenders,what ladies need from you is financial security shekena,six pack ko six evicted ni cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lace: The New Bridesmaid Look (updated) / Mololo.org Beauty Achieve - Learn A Lot About Your Hair And Skin / Africans At Miss World 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.