Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit (23330 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Prediction For Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast Match / Any TB Joshua's Prediction On AFCON? / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by ijigbamigb(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2011
Odemwingie Blames Tb Joshua (super Rubbish)

Meanwhile, Super Eagles striker Osaze Odemwingie has blamed the prediction of Prophet TB Joshua for Nigeria’s failure to qualify for next year’s Nations Cup.

In a chat with reporters at the reception hall of the Transcorp Hilton shortly after the match, Osaze agreed that he did not play to expectations in the match but said the prediction of Prophet Joshua also put pressure on the team.

"Yes, I would say I am sorry to Nigerians for not playing according to expectation and I believe I did not play well in the match. But the prediction of Prophet TB Joshua really affected us.

"We thought we could see him and see how he could overturn the negative prediction but the officials came with another prophet who prayed for us and told us that all was well.

"But in all we did not do our own bit of the job well as players and we are not happy that we won’t play at the forthcoming Nations Cup."

"My hope was high before the kick-off. We are really sorry for disappointing Nigerians. It is a sad day for me and my colleagues.

"The coach has done his best but we the players really messed up."

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/22261-fans-on-rampage,-demand-siasia%E2%80%99s-sack.html
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by larryjayz: 8:31am On Oct 09, 2011
So our super chickens are now relying on so called prophets for victory,SMDH!!!!!!!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by doctokwus: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2011
For some people,no mata how many yrs dey spend in d white mans land wt d rational and logical approach to issues,dere thoughts will still remain archaic.I didn't know Osaze was so primitive in his way of reasoning dspite his long sojourn in europe
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Freiburger(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2011
RUBBISH smiley smiley smiley
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2011
How foolish can this country get? So now na prophet dey play football? Wetin concern football concern God?
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2011
Na wao, confusion grin
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2011
EVERYTHING ABOUT NIGERIA IS COMPLETE RUBBISH.

IMAGINE THE OFFICIALS BRINGING ANOTHER PROPHET TO CAMP TO PRAY FOR THE TEAM.

WE ARE TOO SUPERSTITIOUS AND WE LACK BELIEF IN HARD WORK AND OUR ABILITY.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by jason2010(m): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2011
Meanwhile, the fake prophet Joshua is laughing his way to the bank. All these exposure means more money to him
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by mamosville(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2011
musKeeto:

How foolish can this country get? So now na prophet dey play football? Wetin concern football concern God?

exactly my thoughts,, christains abeg make una wise up
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Arosa(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2011
So this Tb is a fake prof. 1-0 is not the same as 2-2.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by mployer(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2011
You can hate Him but You can't stop His word from coming to pass

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Olaone1: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2011
ijigbamigb:

But the prediction of Prophet TB Joshua really affected us.

"We thought we could see him and see how he could overturn the negative prediction but the officials came with another prophet who prayed for us and told us that all was well.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What a country! What a comment!

Hilarious!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by pingpong1: 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2011
So TB's prediction put you under pressure. Pressure not to score when you had the chance? What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by MrGlobe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2011
lmao at TB Joshua laughing his way to the bank. This is an era of hired prophets. Obviously the prophet that came to pray for them was paid. This is confusing really. But Nigerians, seriously? Some people believe TB joshua? Its like saying orange and apple are the same thing
TB JOSHUA --> 0-1 ---> 3 pts --> win
Match  -----> 2-2 ---> 1 pt --> draw
Definitely not the same thing. They drew the match naturally. Lets talk about it. How and why they lost
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by lafuria1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2011
its sound rubbish but again i believe Tb prediction did put pressure becos at half time wt d kind of chances we had and then d fowls of conakry scorin ist cud really make u think he was rite. Lets nt 4get octopus d sea animal. TB was wrong, and eagles hv demselves 2 blame. It was just a prediction dat d media toke 2 cirus.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by redsun(m): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2011
Living in the dream world in the face of stack reality,it is the faith of undecided clamouring in the dark.Joshua is somebody that got lucky from the people's ignorance and his own ignorance too.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Arosa(m): 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2011
T B should be arrested and lucked up for deceiving naija for so long. angry
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by sylve11: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2011
Arosa:

T B should be arrested and lucked up for deceiving naija for so long.  angry

man shut up! Don't u have your own senses? cool
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Arosa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2011
sylve11:

grin grin grin
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by duchessemi(f): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2011
WTF??
                That'S  Absolute RUBBISH shocked shocked shocked
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2011
our so called belied in all kinds of men of God never ceases to amaze me. tell me, what does God have to do with winning a football match. Imagine, with all the (so called) exposure of these guys who reside in Europe, they were shaking cos TB Joshua said they would lose the match. Na wa o!!! I really hope that this story is not true, cos if it is then it's so unfortunate. pscheeeeeeewwwwwwwwww
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by BetaThings: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2011
Who predicted that Guardiola would win Champions League 2 times in 3 years
When some people are pressed, they won;t visit the loo unless their "prophet"sanctions it
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Eking: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2011
this osaze guy is talkin like an uneducated and unexposed person. i didnt expect that from him, smh
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Martins4us(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
what if prophet T.B joshua prayed for them and they still loose the game ? ? ? ?

What i c in our Nigerian footballers is a total lack of commitment. . . .
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by jennyty: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2011
Aa very worthless excuse, Try anoda
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2011
yesterday,he said 2 much discipline of siasia kill dia moral. 2day it is TB prediction dat weigh dem down. who will guess wat dey will tell us if dey loose next friendly matchto ghana? i sorry 4 d country football. eh eh eh ei!
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by maxproxl: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2011
so after many years of residing in europe, osaze can still be primitive in his way of thinking. what has predictions got to do with football. someone made a negative statement based on assumptions and u accepted it as your reality. its so sad & painful for NIGERIA. the man said u will loose the match with a goal margin(1-0) to be precise, not that u will not qualify. the match was a draw.

there are two gates to people's lives. the EAR gate and the EYE gate. whatever you HEAR and SEE continuously will enter your heart, and whatever has entered your heart will ultimately control your life. thats the problems with the SUPER-EAGLES. probably siasia himself beleived in the prediction.

SUPER-EAGLES players and officials needs a psycologist to work on thier mind-set. or better still, a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER. l recommend some-one like FELA DUROTOYE of visible impact. this will inspire them to victory next time
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by slap1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2011
He should have blamed the type of ball they used, that would have been better than this pathetic gaffe. What was he thinking?
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by dustydee: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2011
Hmmmn! This is a serious matter.
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by chasy16(f): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2011
sylve11:

lool, una nor go kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit by chamber2(m): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2011
T. B Joshua, the Octopus of Nigerian football

Another Octopus has come!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Draw For The FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 (full Fixtures) / Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos) / IFFHS: Messi Wins 2019 Playmaker Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.