Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? (9122 Views)

Tablet Pc From China / Deliver My Pc From Virus / Is It Advisable To Buy A Pc From Cebroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by Nextworldnx(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tech gurus please bail me out. Each time I play my Pro evolution soccer 2011 and 2013. My system drags...that is, the players start moving in slow motion. Its very annoying cos it makes the game less interesting.

I will need your help on tweeking my system settings to put an end to this Nightmare.

My system configuration is:

HP Compact Presario CQ57
Windows 7 Home Premium
Hard disk size: 250 GB
Service Park 1
AMD C-50 Processor 1.00 GHz
Installed RAM: 2.00 GB
64bit Operating System

I just came in from work and need to finish my league, but this Goddamn dragging/Slow motion is frustrating.
Guys please help me out. Your immediate Suggestion is highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by moonraker(m): 6:08am On Jan 21, 2013
Nextworldnx: Tech gurus please bail me out. Each time I play my Pro evolution soccer 2011 and 2013. My system drags...that is, the players start moving in slow motion. Its very annoying cos it makes the game less interesting.

I will need your help on tweeking my system settings to put an end to this Nightmare.

My system configuration is:

HP Compact Presario CQ57
Windows 7 Home Premium
Hard disk size: 250 GB
Service Park 1
AMD C-50 Processor 1.00 GHz
Installed RAM: 2.00 GB
64bit Operating System

I just came in from work and need to finish my league, but this Goddamn dragging/Slow motion is frustrating.
Guys please help me out. Your immediate Suggestion is highly appreciated.
Thanks

The bolded characters are the reason. You honestly expect to play a 2011 or 2013 games with those specs??

If you intend gaming on an 64bit platform, you need 4gb minimum. Your processor is too weak to play games.

What is your graphics card spec if i may ask??
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
2GB grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by Joezik(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2013
System requirment is damn low.
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by adewasco2k(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
The gurus! una no try ooo grin grin, dont tell me Pro Evolution game will not work on an AMD system with 2GB RAM.....(though intel PC's are the best for gaming compare to AMD's)

@OP my advice, dont mind them, 2Gb RAM will work fine for your game!
what you need to do its: i know the problem is not your RAM but your Graphic card (which i dnt know which one you have on your system, i will advice you try to update it, then when playing games, goto power option and choose maximum performance. also goto the game settings inside the KONAMI folder and reduce the resolution of the game. you might even try to play it not in full screen. i bet you will have a good running PES Game.

BTW check this out:

System Requirements

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, Windows 7
Intel Pentium IV 2.4GHz or equivalent processor
1GB RAM
8GB free hard disk space
4x DVD-ROM Drive
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 128MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 6200 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000)
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on Disc)
Multiplayer: TCP/IP 192 kbps or higher
Windows compatible keyboard
800 x 600 monitor resolution

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, Windows 7
Intel Core2 Duo 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
2GB RAM
8GB free hard disk space
8x DVD-ROM Drive
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 512MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 or AMD/ATI Radeon HD2400 or better)
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on Disc)
Multiplayer: TCP/IP Broadband Internet connection
Windows compatible USB Gamepad
1280 x 720 monitor resolution

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS:
NVIDIA - GeForce GTX550Ti, GTX470, GTX285, 9800, 8800, 8600, 7950, 7900, 7800, 7300, 6800, 6600, 6200
AMD/ATI - Radeon HD 6870, HD5850, HD5770, HD4870, HD4650, HD3870, HD2600, HD2400, X1900, X1650, X1600, X1300
Intel - HD Graphics 2000, HD Graphics 3000

It may be necessary to update your hardware drivers before playing.
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by horladmejy(m): 2:33am On Feb 01, 2013
How can ℓ̊ increase my graphic frm 945can it b done wif a software?A̶̲̥̅♏ using dell d520
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by adewasco2k(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2013
@OP, Ignore them! Your configuration is okay to run the game. check the file inside the setup named readme.html you will see the minimum requirement for PES2013 is 1GB of RAM while the recommended is 2GB of RAM. 8GB of free space of your harddisk Intel processor with 2.4GHz speed or its equivalent(AMD)and graphic card of AMD/ATI - Radeon or Intel - HD Graphics.

So the only thing i see that might be wrong is definitely your graphics card or your processors speed. i will recommend you update your graphic card if that will not help, goto the settings file inside your Program file and inside KONAMI check specification and it will tell you exactly what is wrong, i will also advice you reduce the game's resolution in the display settings and may be switch from full screen mode to windows mode and your picture quality to low. i bet you it will run just fine.
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by adewasco2k(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2013
horladmejy: How can ℓ̊ increase my graphic frm 945can it b done wif a software?A̶̲̥̅♏ using dell d520
i dont understand what you meant tho. but Intel 945GM graphic can also be updated, just goto intel.com to check for the latest driver for Intel® 945GM Express Chipset Family.
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by Nextworldnx(m): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
WOW! After two months of posting this,I finally get a reply. Thanks anyways, for all ur responses esp. @adawaskco. I have tried ur suggestions, and when changing from full screen mode to windows mode, the graphics quality drops terribly and makes d whole stuffs boring(though the hanging stops). I might as well just go for updating my specs as the other Guys suggested.
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by AgiliRon: 11:05am On Mar 13, 2013
Hello Friends,

PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2011 is here and will bring digital soccer to the next level. Central to the heart and soul of PES 2011 is the idea of freedom of play. This freedom invigorates the series with the most advanced set of gamplay improvements ever attempted by the Winning Eleven Production team, coupled with the greatest stride in new content. The result will be a game that allows total control over every element of play - even online - to give the most lifelike soccer experience next to actually putting on a uniform and taking the field.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2013
Well First of All, You Shouldn't be playing Pro Evolution In the First Place.....
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by adewasco2k(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Well First of All, You Shouldn't be playing Pro Evolution In the First Place.....
why? grin
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2013
The Console Version of Fifa, is Superior to both the Pc Version of Pro Evo, and Fifa.

Pc Gaming Is Great, Just not for Football.
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by adewasco2k(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
The Console Version of Fifa, is Superior to both the Pc Version of Pro Evo, and Fifa.

Pc Gaming Is Great, Just not for Football.
Thats true!!! But that doesnt stop one from playing the PC version
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by kulex2k1(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2013
Just go to settings reduce the screen resolution to 800x600 and set the graphic level to LOW or Medium whicheva runs beta. u shud b fine.
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by tayerro(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
This is caused due to low capacity of your RAM. Upgrade your Ram and enjoy playing your Games
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
Invest in a High End Comp

A Stylish Gaming Pc.
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by JUO(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
what you need is a laptop with a dedicated display memory, at least 512mb (nvidia or ati) i know the cpu speed is high than 1.0ghz. before a computer can run a 64bit os the cpu must be at least 1.6ghz (duo-core)
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by onegig(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
adewasco2k:
i dont understand what you meant tho. but Intel 945GM graphic can also be updated, just goto intel.com to check for the latest driver for Intel® 945GM Express Chipset Family.

he meannt upgrading it to a higher video ram
Re: How Can I Stop My Pc From Draggin When Playing Pro Evolution On It?????? by moonraker(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
are you guys high?? why on earth are you giving the op false hope??

angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11.6" Lenovo Thinkpad - 4gb ram, 320gb Hdd, HDMI, HD DISPLAY *GIVEAWAY! / How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich / Fraudulent People On Nigeria Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.