Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Do I Do To This Website That Copy All My Content To His Own? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do I Do To This Website That Copy All My Content To His Own? (605 Views)

Who Has My Content? Wordpress Or The Hosting Company? / One Nigerian website is stealing my content / Code For Send Form Content To Email Using Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do To This Website That Copy All My Content To His Own? by Edwin7: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Issue is resolved.
Thanks.
Re: What Do I Do To This Website That Copy All My Content To His Own? by Francheezy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
my guy, wake up....u dnt need t0 beg naw....d0 w0t u av t0 d0
This is easy and doesn't
even require money or
bullshit.
Find out his hosting
company, send a formal
DMCA to them providing
examples.
They'll spend five seconds
looking at the copied
content, and tell the site
owner to remove it
immediately and/or take
down his website
manually.
Done and done.
www.google.com/dmca.html

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Website That Copy All My Content To His Own? by Edwin7: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks a lot.

Really appreciate it.

My saying I begged means I politely
told the guy to remove before I do
something drastic.

(1) (Reply)

How To Social Bookmark Your Website To Attract Hundreds Of Visitors / Aik Web Design Will Help You Design A Free Website At No Cost!!! / Website For Review.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.