Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Love Making In Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Making In Dream (7512 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen? (2) (3) (4)

Love Making In Dream by fyneboi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
I am married but dreamt of having sexx. It rarely happens but am not comfortable with it. Is it something spiritual?
Re: Love Making In Dream by Dsage1: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
fyneboi: I am married by dreamt of having sexx in my dream. It rarely happens but am not comfortable with it. Is it something spiritual?

Since when have you been haven this kind of dream? Did you always thought about sex before? Did you got wet when you wake up?
Re: Love Making In Dream by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 19, 2013
fyneboi: I am married by dreamt of having sexx in my dream. It rarely happens but am not comfortable with it. Is it something spiritual?

Good morning sir,

I am of the opinion that some Christians attach unnecessary (negative) spiritual significance to almost anything. It is true that some persons have had some se.xual encounters with some negative forces during their sleep but this rarely happens.

Wet dreams are more often than not our sub-conscious mind re-living what the conscious mind has been pre-occupied with during the day. The sex.ually explicit movies we watch, the women we look at and our lustful desires are some of the likely triggers to wet dreams.

As a Christian it is sinful to engage our minds with these 'triggers' but however since you are married, you are permitted to desire your wife and if this is the only trigger then you are in the clear.

Wet dreams are really not something a Christian should desire, if they happen it is only right to feel unhappy about it but this is not to say that it is sinful when it is not your fault. I will suggest that you pray about it and occupy your mind with good Christian 'things' and I believe with this your wet dreams will be a thing of the past.

Thank you!
Re: Love Making In Dream by gst101: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2013
@stiklym, wet dreams are by no means bad. Na so churches and pastors go dey make people feel guilty for what the shouldnt feel guilty about.

You get wet dreams when it has been a long time since you ejaculated in any way either by se.x or mastur.bation. It is the body's way of regulating itself. A man who is sexually active or masturbates never have wet dreams.

Wet dreams are natural processes and a christian shouldnt loose sleep becos he had it.
Re: Love Making In Dream by gst101: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2013
op you dont have to pray not to have wet dreams. It is not a bad thing. No matter how much you prayer, you will never get rid of it as far as you stay away from se.x and mastur.bation. Wet dreams are not as a result of whatever we watch or fill our minds with. Like i said in my last post, wet dreams are the only undeniable evidence you have that you have stayed away from se.x and masturbation for a while.
Re: Love Making In Dream by enilove(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2013
Wet dreams are very very bad.This is always caused by the spirit husband and spirit wife.Its main aim is to get the blessing that is coming your way aborted.
You have to pray very hard and fast mire especially if you are expecting something from God.
The purpose is to polute the person b4 God.It is not what you should take for granted.
Go and get any book on the interpretation of dreams,it will guide you.
You can also ask a true minister of God for the meaning and the spiritual implication.But truthfully speaking it is a bad thing .You need to fast and pray and cancel the evil conseguence of that dream.
Re: Love Making In Dream by UjSizzle(f): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Biology vs Spirituality

OP your dream could simply be your subconscious mind at work or it could be something spiritual, we can never really tell so i will advise you treat it as the latter. You really have nothing to lose if you treated it as such and prayed against every negative implications. On the other hand, if you decide to take it as something biological what if you eventually discover it was something worse when d damage is done?
Gamble here, pick a hand that'll give u minimum loss n way more benefits. Just pray like your life depended on it.
Re: Love Making In Dream by fyneboi(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thanks everyone for you advice. I told my wife about the dream and she said that we should pray about it cause it's a spiritual problem. My sister would have said the same thing cause she is a practicing Christian. Every bad dream or bad experience I have, my people will say it's a spiritual problem, that the enemies are after me or it's a bad covenant made my a member of my family. Is this how most Nigeria Christians think?
Re: Love Making In Dream by chucky101(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
I agree with gst101 on this. Read Leviticus 15:16-18. That was what ppl under the law had to do in the event of semen discharge, during intercourse or not.
Christ has redeemed us from the law,Galatians3:10-13, if you are a Christian plead the blood of Jesus upon yourself with faith and you're good.

Re: Love Making In Dream by advocate666: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2013
fyneboi:
Thanks everyone for you advice. I told my wife about the dream and she said that we should pray about it cause it's a spiritual problem. My sister would have said the same thing cause she is a practicing Christian. Every bad dream or bad experience I have, my people will say it's a spiritual problem, that the enemies are after me or it's a bad covenant made my a member of my family. Is this how most Nigeria Christians think?

A good wife should have said "let us Bleep", instead of "let us pray". Or if she doesn't like fucking you, introduce you to some of her friends or suck/self-service you off before going to bed. Instead the godly would rather you suffer in useless prayers.

OP, your problem is simple: you are not getting enough sex.

Understanding And Receiving The Grace Of God / Which Christian Music Do You Play During This Easter? / Nigerian Raised From The Dead