Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Facebook Challenges Google, Launch Graph Search - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Facebook Challenges Google, Launch Graph Search (623 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Comic Speech At Ice Prince Album Launch-Video / Patrick Obahiagbon To Host Ice Prince's "Fire Of Zamani" Album Launch / Nicki Minaj Arrives At Her Clothing Launch Stuntin In A Custom Pink Lambo(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Challenges Google, Launch Graph Search by modnd3(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CybKIJUvlFY/UPhpFgaMuEI/AAAAAAAAE4c/LcjiyYuiT8Y/s400/DisplayMedia.png[/img]

Facebook’s mission is to make the world more open and connected. The main way we do this is by giving people the tools to map out their relationships with the people and things they care about. We call this map the graph. It's big and constantly expanding with new people, content and connections. There are already more than a billion people, more than 240 billion photos and more than a trillion connections.

With FACEBOOK Graph Search you combine phrases (for example: "my friends in New York who like Jay-Z"wink to get that set of people, places, photos or other content that's been shared on Facebook.

Read more >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2013/01/facebook-challenges-google-launch-graph.html

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Actress/actor? / M.I Abaga's Black Mercedes CLS Stolen In Abuja / NO I Didnt Cheat On Kim Kardashian Say Kayne West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.