Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] (2809 Views)

Is This Right , Just See How A Guy Seperates Two Ladies Fighting (see Photos} / Finally !!! Picture Of Me ( With New Small Mustarch) / Finally! Picture Of Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari In Hoilday Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by moderatorr: 12:37am On Jan 19, 2013

According to Hiphopworldmagazine the duo split some days back.

"Born to the same mother, on the same day within just eight minutes of each other, grown up doing almost everything together, the duo of Peter and Paul of P-Square have in January, 2013, have parted ways........... to two different vacation spots

For many, December is the holiday month they look forward to every year. This is not the same for P Square who do back-to-back shows, helping fans enjoy their holiday by performing at concerts, end of year parties and various kinds of events.

P-Square definitely had one of their busiest seasons last year. Now, for these hard working Jacks, it’s time to play; and they are choosing different vacation spots in the United States.

Last week, Paul was spotted in Atlanta, while Peter told us he’s hanging out with in San Francisco with kids Cameron and Lola. The multi-award winning duo and triple Headies winners at the 2012 edition say they’re "chopping their money""

SOURCE: http://dwitch.com/actions/view/7366
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by Jazzgreen(m): 3:24am On Jan 19, 2013
Jst as i predicted. Its gradually comin to pass. Cos i knw dat paul is d master key behind dr music. So let em part way, peter beta go reconcil wit mayD
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 19, 2013
This does not mean they are seperating.
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by free2ryhme: 4:51am On Jan 19, 2013
mstchew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by chymystique(f): 5:26am On Jan 19, 2013
Tanxx for d Info.
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by Mercyu1(f): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2013
Rumour mongers shuld go n sleep.Psquare separated?NO!!! Nt possible.D bond b/w them is unimaginable cos they are identical twins.Dnt be surprised they might even wed d same day
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by Chanchit: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2013
Jazzgreen: Jst as i predicted. Its gradually comin to pass. Cos i knw dat paul is d master key behind dr music. So let em part way, peter beta go reconcil wit mayD

Broda... Did u read the story atall..? Don't worry, u are the first to comment.
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by Chanchit: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2013
virtuoso01: This does not mean they are seperating.

Dnt worry, u r the second to comment, pls go and read the story.
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by Midastorch(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2013
Jazzgreen: Jst as i predicted. Its gradually comin to pass. Cos i knw dat paul is d master key behind dr music. So let em part way, peter beta go reconcil wit mayD
Bros,u need to go back to school and learn English very well.and why hating on the duo mehn!!!FYI ur prediction will never materialize,cos theirs is a family bizness.ntoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by Nuzo1(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2013

Lol...I know you made this statement on a lighter note.
But if you didn't, be aware that most identical twins are inseperable even at death....not to talk of a thriving business investment they manage together.

If they were to ever seperate, I can assure you that it would be between them and their girlfriends/babymamas or them and their elder brother; Jude. I pray they don't.
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by Msfavey(f): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2013
Mercy-u:
Rumour mongers shuld go n sleep.Psquare separated?NO!!! Nt possible.D bond b/w them is unimaginable cos they are identical twins.Dnt be surprised they might even wed d same day
am officially a fan dearie.y dis careless rumour ehn.
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by honey001(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2013
The fact that they are having vacation in different cities does not imply separation.

1 Like

Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by profcanada(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2013
I agree with u having fun at different locations does not mean separation.
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by biggybanking: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
Green Ʊ be mumu oh,Ʊ just showed us dat Ʊ don't kno hw 2 read!so keep quiet when Ʊ see such message and do not understand,enemy of progress
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by izyrach(f): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
pls just go and rest ur head first b/4 posting such info lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by adewasco2k(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
Just wasted my precious time reading the info. are they Siamese twin? so they cant spend vacation individually? undecided
Re: P-square Seperates, Finally [picture] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
bunch of rubbish. op go and sleep

(1) (Reply)

ANNE IDIBIA Flaunting Her Baby Bump / Afrocandy Releases Trailer For Most Daring African X-rated Feature Yet! / Helen Paul Looking So Angelic + Photos From AY Live's Concert In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.