Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria (24338 Views)

Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria / Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon? / How Do I Start An Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Neoviper147: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
fdigital:
That will be a very good added advantage. I will like to know your years of experience in this field, location. can you be able to interprete metallurgical/mechanical structures diagramatically into computer base form.
i would love to partner with someone that has a little idea on the scope of the venture, manage it administratively, add more exposure, bringing more innovative ideas that will help improve the venture. Lastly someone that is ready to make sacrifice and also relate to as brother(s) with trust.

Sincerely speaking, i wouldnt say i have an idea on the scope of the venture. But i dont think that would pose a problem. we should capitalize innovative aspect of the venture. Like i said earlier, I am very good technically and interprete metallurgical/mechanical structures diagramatically into computer base form is not a big deal. I have 2 yrs of technical experience.
I am actually located in lagos state.
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by hehehedotcom(m): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Nice thread am really inspired...
woulda been nice if the mod move this thread to frontpage for more response. The guy looking for partnership i pray u meet some1 gud someday, just keep up d good works.
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
Nelton: I been trying to search for your blog, but cant find it. Can you put up link to the blog here. Thanks for a great job. Wud look forward to learning from you.
If you are signed on on nairaland, just click on my username here: "DailyNews" and you will see a blog address boldly written with an animation, thats my blog link...I can't post it here, nairaland owner or super-mods have permanently removed my blog link from appearing entirely on nairaland for reasons best known to them.

Anyhow, we are still progressing....thats life for us.

Thanks for stopping by
blink182: This is a really nice thread.
Thanks a lot
hehehedotcom: Nice thread am really inspired...
woulda been nice if the mod move this thread to frontpage for more response. The guy looking for partnership i pray u meet some1 gud someday, just keep up d good works.
Yeah we hope so...but...anyway, thanks for stopping by
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by kesie: 11:00pm On May 10, 2013
DailyNews i will like 2 know more, pls send me a mail to mcduffde3ple@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by businessnoni(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2013
@ Dailynews:::9c post... Made my day! Can u e-mail me @ nonidesaint@yahoo.com? I will love to interact with u more.
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 29, 2013
@Dailynews, the link you gave as to elf vendor/supplier/contractor has been blocked accessed only by username and password. that means embargo has been placed
You can only be given a master vendor registration document, if you have an exceptional skill/s not obtainable from already registered vendor/supplier/contractors.
Your write up was fine. My 10years advice as a supplier/vendor in oil companies is in one word according to Donald Trump" What you know does'nt matter, but who you know.
Adios
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by muhdT: 8:47pm On May 30, 2013
We can come together to form oil servicing company. We need vibrant and serious guyz to fall in for the partnership stuff. If you are interested, email your name, skills acquired and year of experience, mobile number to naijalite@gmail.com
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Maybachexelero: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
DailyNews: If you are signed on on nairaland, just click on my username here: "DailyNews" and you will see a blog address boldly written with an animation, thats my blog link...I can't post it here, nairaland owner or super-mods have permanently removed my blog link from appearing entirely on nairaland for reasons best known to them.

Thanks for stopping by Thanks a lot Yeah we hope so...but...anyway, thanks for stopping by

Can you please mail your blog address to temitai@yahoo.com....will like to see stuffs on the blog...thanks
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by doubleportion: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
Good to be here!i had experience with TOTAL in the area of products and services delivery
that made me to work in their service stations in about 32 states of the the federation,
but then i was undergoing I.T in one engineering company. Now i want be a vendor with my
own company in the same capacity,pls DAILYNEWS i really need your help!
olaisrich@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by collinselixir(m): 3:58am On Aug 17, 2013
Hello, Thank you Dailynews for this great insight you've given out. This is one of the greatest and most enterprising posts I've seen online. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Kudos

1 Like

Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Nelton(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2013
DailyNews: If you are signed on on nairaland, just click on my username here: "DailyNews" and you will see a blog address boldly written with an animation, thats my blog link...I can't post it here, nairaland owner or super-mods have permanently removed my blog link from appearing entirely on nairaland for reasons best known to them.

Thanks for stopping by Thanks a lot Yeah we hope so...but...anyway, thanks for stopping by
I checked on your profile but still cannot find the link.....although the animation was there, but i guess the link has been removed by the mods. Pls can you send the link to email teokoro1@gmail.com. I wud appreciate, thank you very much.
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Galads(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pls send your blog I'd to yesma45@yahoo.com
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pls you guys should forgive me, I had been seeing your comments but for so many reasons, I have stopped assisting people here...my assistances have been frequently and severally abused by some unworthy users of this forum, hence my withdrawal from giving out info and biz tips here.

Pls you guys should bear with, I still wish you all Godspeed and favour in your business endeavours.

Cheers!
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Galads(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2013
DailyNews: Pls you guys should forgive me, I had been seeing your comments but for so many reasons, I have stopped assisting people here...my assistances have been frequently and severally abused by some unworthy users of this forum, hence my withdrawal from giving out info and biz tips here.

Pls you guys should bear with, I still wish you all Godspeed and favour in your business endeavours.

Cheers!
don't use the sin of someone to punish the rest. I just notice this post yestaday, and was just planning to start asking my questions today..pls keep blessing us. God is using you to do things in people's life especially Nigeria. am not the type that believes in working under people. I believe in providing employment opportunities for people. I know I have the brains and a lot of business ideas. I just want to get started and need guidance from someone experience and now your saying otherwise...you must bless me before you go. My mail yesma45@yahoo.com
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by joleram(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
I am so happy with what I am seeing here. May God bless you for this bounty information released. Even if you package and sell this kind of Information, I am sure it worth it.

Please how can someone start without any fund. I studied Applied Geophysics. I also like being on field and interpreting datas. I have worked with Ground Penetrating Radar Equipment, Terrameter, GPS, and Clinometer with Compass. I can use some geophysical softwares to interprete either in seismic or electrical resistivity data. I am also certified in ENvironmental Impact Assessment (EIA). Also, I have HSE up to Level III. How can I fix in. Another thing is that, If I see someone who I can work with, I wont mind. Because the main challenge here is fund. If you are on this forum and you have fund to start, I can agree to be part of your team and we strike a deal until we achieve our aim together. Please anyone who is ready to help should contact me on: +2348067903894 or oyelereolayide@yahoo.com

NOTE: please, scammers should not send me message for God's sake. I have received enough from them. Also, only people who are ready to assist or give clues to help should contact. God bless Us.
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by millhouse: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2013
Really nice thread
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Eyop: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hello Daily news,i sent you an e-mail message but i have still not gotten any response from you. Please can you forward to me your email address,i want to enquire about an info from you. Thanks
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Nelton(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
It is really painful that someone who decides to help others with what we would have ordinarily paid for, is being taken for granted and the privilege abused. I can imagine what the poster must have gone through in the process of trying to help people. I wonder why Nigerians are never straight forward in their dealings. This is a really bad....now they have spoilt the chances of others.
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by buzodyke: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
i hv certificate on software lyk autocad, plant design and system management(PDMS), Caesar II, HYSYS and.autodesk inventor u can email me on courbert2001@yahoo.com OR CALL 08030941146 if ur interested in partnership I graduated from University of Nigeria Nsukka I read Metallurgical and materials engrg
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by kaposky(f): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2014
If any one is interested in oil and gas business without owing a fuel station or a tanker,
you can contact me through the number in my signature.
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by omogidi234(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is a good thread. A million thanks to the OP and all who have contributed.
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by kaposky(f): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
An American Oil & Gas company is looking
for partners who desire to make an extra N350,000
and above monthly.

If I showed you a Video that laid out all the
information in a very professional way,
you would watch it, won't you?

Watch it here==> www./bPTfbtnQ

And attend a Business partnership meeting on
it THIS Saturday, by 23rd August 2014 by 4pm sharp.

It is a gated event, strictly by invitation but free to all my guests.
Contact me through my number below.

Even after the seminar, still contact me for any information you need about the oil and gas business.
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by josephagonga83(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pls, are architects needed in oil and gas servicing companies? Reply needed ASAP!
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by millhouse: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice one
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by whogoesthere: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Awesome I've been searching for info like dis for a long time now
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by Lionmarshal(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Dailynews please I have interest in this thread . Just getting to read this .... how do we reach you
Re: How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria by NairalandAngel(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
I think it's necessary for you to have some experience in the Oil and Gas sector if you want to be able to run the business efficiently

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Yaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.