Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Need A Good School For My Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Good School For My Child (1063 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Good School In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good School For My Child by mummymax(f): 5:41am On Jan 19, 2013
I have a three years old child that comes home with bruises on d head and at times his lunch pack will not be touched so I confronted his teacher she said she is trying her best that I should thank her for the little she is doing that after all he is not her son. I want to change his school I reside at ogba n I can also consider areas around ogba. Need your contributions. Thank you
Re: I Need A Good School For My Child by biolabee(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2013
have yu asked other mums in your church cause I know there are good schools in that axis
Around acme rd/estate behing excellence hotel some schools are there an they shd be suitable

You need to consider factors such as convienience and distance, cost , reviews from other parents
As an aside, have you escalated the teachers comments to the principal/proprietor as that is a foolish statement by the teacher

she is a caretaker and shd discharge her duties faithfully
Re: I Need A Good School For My Child by greatgod2012(f): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Unprofessional......on d part of d teacher, i think biolabee has answered your question!
Re: I Need A Good School For My Child by nikinash(f): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
Your son comes home with bruises, you asked the teacher and thats all she can say? Sincerely hoping you have escalated this. That is how innocent children get hurt or worse by psychopatic people who have no business in the profession they are in. For the sake of other parents, please report that individual. What I would do immediately is ask for a change of class for the child if he is still in that place.
As for schools, please shine your eyes at the next one. Look out for signs such as you must have experienced where your child is presently and run. biolabee has given good advice.
Re: I Need A Good School For My Child by mummymax(f): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
biolabee: have yu asked other mums in your church cause I know there are good schools in that axis
Around acme rd/estate behing excellence hotel some schools are there an they shd be suitable

You need to consider factors such as convienience and distance, cost , reviews from other parents
As an aside, have you escalated the teachers comments to the principal/proprietor as that is a foolish statement by the teacher

she is a caretaker and shd discharge her duties faithfully
thank u I will report to the head teacher n check out those places
Re: I Need A Good School For My Child by biolabee(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
so OP how did it go
Re: I Need A Good School For My Child by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2013
wow - its is not her son

i thank God for my daughters life
Re: I Need A Good School For My Child by mummymax(f): 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
biolabee: so OP how did it go
thank u for ur care I reported her to the proprietor .n after that day there was changes he now finish his lunch without remaining a any pieces even when I park food that I know he can not finish I was afraid o. U know people can be funny so I av enrol him to a school around Haruna
Re: I Need A Good School For My Child by biolabee(m): 2:12am On Feb 09, 2013
sorry eh god will waych over him

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Man's Mother Doesn't Like You. / Poll For Married Men (ONLY): Have You Ever Considered Leaving Your Wife / Why Do Igbo's Show Neglects To Baby Naming Ceremony Than Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.