Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her (1095 Views)

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by morhtunrahyoh(f): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2014
I have a friend we are both in the same level, she as been dating this guy from our 100 level days any slight mistake her boyfriend hit her he use either slap or belt to beat her, after a week we will see them together them together again pls how can we her friends help her. Because love is nt blind o
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by Tallesty1(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2014
morhtunrahyoh:
I have a friend we are both in the same level, she as been dating this guy from our 100 level days any slight mistake her boyfriend hit her he use either slap or belt to beat her, after a week we will see them together them together again pls how can we her friends help her. Because love is nt blind o
What is she still doing with him?

Love ko hatred ni
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by 2cato: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2014
She is enjoying the beating which is source of norishment to her.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2014
You can start by minding your business.
It's her boyfriend,her body and her bloody business.
If love is blind,should she close her eyes to reality?

What makes me think you are the victim and not a 'friend'

1 Like

Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by DickDastardly(m): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2014
Let her pour the guy raw acid.
What do you expect as advice from DickDastardly cool
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by naijaboiy: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2014
Op how e take pain you for body
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by MizEmpress(f): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2014
All ur advice now will probably fall on deaf ears..you know more like the biblical stony ground-at first it feels like she has taken the advice but she hasn't and still goes back to him. Till she's fed up and she makes up her mind that she's done (probably after a major injury), there's really nothing you can do.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by priscaoge(f): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2014
Sh1t Happens undecided undecided undecided

She's patiently waiting for the Dude to send her to her grave wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by morhtunrahyoh(f): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2014
Odilafta:
Odilafta:

Odilafta:
Odilafta:

Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by morhtunrahyoh(f): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2014
@ odilafta after d beating d next thing is to call us and start to cry on phone telling us how it all happen so dnt take it to urself i need ur advice and nt to talk rubbish here
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2014
Do you know where she lives?
Go and tell her parents.
If they dont want to bury their daughter they will do something about the situation
If this continues like this, one day he will beat her to death

In the meantime continue to support and be there for your friend. Tell her that she is loved, special and she deserves better & help boost her self esteem but make sure you get to her parents ASAP. She needs help fast.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by thorpido(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2014
Is she tied to the guy by a rope?Is it that hard to quit?
Let her continue to enjoy the beating.Maybe she is into sadomasochism.
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by manutdadex(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2014
u are nt d victim, wen she is tired of d molestation she can stop it herself..some girls mumu, a bf beating u? But wen she is ready make she invite me o...i like dat kind shit
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by yuncka: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2014
MizEmpress:
All ur advice now will probably fall on deaf ears..you know more like the biblical stony ground-at first it feels like she has taken the advice but she hasn't and still goes back to him. Till she's fed up and she makes up her mind that she's done (probably after a major injury), there's really nothing you can do.

On point! To add to it, pls buy Ur black polo shirt and get ready because dis d kyn of people dat take marriage vows in a mare relationship and only death can do dem part.
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2014
morhtunrahyoh:

You can't do anything to stop her. When she is fed up, she will meet you for advice and suggestions. Right now, just relax .
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2014
She should quit the relationship or get wounded brutally
Last Bullet
Or die young.
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by Nutase: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2014
maybe d make up sex is superb.
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2014
morhtunrahyoh:
grin make una cut d guys hands na #shikina grin
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by MabraO: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2014
morhtunrahyoh:

Ur tithe reads " what can we do to stop my boyfriend to stop beatin her

Who u referring to In particular
I guess u d one recieving the beating not ur friend.

U too sturrborn y u go dey do things to make ur bf dey beat u with belt
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by morhtunrahyoh(f): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2014
@ mabra O if u dnt have something to say just dnt comment must u say wat u dnt knw anyway we are 5 frnds and we walk together. Dnt knw how people think sometime.
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by 5minsmadness: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2014
morhtunrahyoh:

Has she asked for help?
Busybodi.

Babe dey enjoy her sadomasochistic relationship with her boo, you wan come pour sand for her garri angry

Jearrousy is the root of hatred!
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by bigiyaro(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2014
Except u can stop a dog a dog from eating it's vomit or stop a pig from loving mud/dirt, am sorry to say that there is absolutely nothing u can do. Such girls are already addicted to sex with the said abusive boyfriend.
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2014
Please, leave the babe alone. She obviously enjoys the beating, reason she's still with him. Tell her to leave that guy now and she will say you are a jealous friend who does not want her happiness.

Lord knows I've zilch empathy for such women. Talk more of one who hasn't even taken the "till death do us part" oath.
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nothing. Thing is, the guy either maims her or he kills her.Only then would she be helped undecided
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by 5minsmadness: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Set the guy up.
Next time he hits her let her collapse and refuse to wake up. He will rush her to hospital and sweat a bit. Hopefully he will relent after that. If however he doesn't then ask your girl why she doesn't simply leave him. Her answer will determine your next move.
Re: Please What Can We Do To Stop My Friend Boy Friend To Stop Beating Her by Bebetter: 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
[size=14pt]Keep trying "as a friend" but i daresay there's not much you can do when "good prickk" is involved. hehe![/size] grin

(1) (Reply)

How do I make a tap from a bucket, pump water with more pressure? / Date Räpe Drug Indicator / Man Purchased A Nigerian As Son's Playmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.