Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. (869 Views)

Super Eagles Depart For Egypt Ahead Of Qualifier Match (Photos) / PHOTOS: 2face Shows Up At Makurdi Beer Carnival Ahead For #starmusictrek / @1960bet Registration wishing you all a greater year ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2008
Its gradually getting gloomy for the Goners. its becoming difficult, right? and now the fear of San Siro lurks around in your dreams, and you've got  Middlesborough, Chelsea,Bolton, Liverpool and then Man utd to play next!!! and you just 1 point clear  tongue tongue. are you still happy
how scary can that be? per luck u escape AC Milan, how would you edge out CHELSEA, Barcelona, Real Madrid ,Man Utd, Liverpool, etc or even Sevilla if u got pipped with anyone of 'em.?
is it still impossible that Arsenal will remain trophy--less this season? grin grin
how hard you guys have tried and tried since 49 Matches Unbeaten run  grin grin and have won nothing!!! tongue
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by tosinadeda: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2008
na wa for u o
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2008
tosinadeda:

na wa for u o

no fear oh! its hightime u accept the reality that will beckon on u guys
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by tosinadeda: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2008
u no even no the gap btwn manutd and arsenal, u come dey analyse soccer for here
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by toba1909(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2008
It's easy to know pple with infected mouth,
sprewing fuckries and starting unworthy threads,
because Arsenal drew today.
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2008
toba1909:

It's easy to know people with infected mouth,
sprewing fuckries and starting unworthy threads,
because Arsenal drew today.

ouch! sorry oh! if u aint seeing ur doom, better go wash ur head. realise it now so u wont have cardiac arrest after all ur mess
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by toba1909(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2008
babaearly:

ouch! sorry oh! if u aint seeing your doom, better go wash your head. realise it now so u wont have cardiac arrest after all your mess

you're doomed already!
Think thats what the prophets have done,
to take all the senses in your brain away?
Stick to them,
cos you might probably regain consciousness someday tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2008
toba1909:

you're doomed already!
Think thats what the prophets have done,
to take all the senses in your brain away?
Stick to them,
because you might probably regain consciousness someday tongue tongue tongue tongue

hey Sir, u dont know me or my clique. Bt i know u are an Assanal fan. and u alredy showing signs of high blood pressure and anger. what may happen to you next?
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by toba1909(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2008
babaearly:

hey Sir, u don't know me or my clique. Bt i know u are an Assanal fan. and u alredy showing signs of high blood pressure and anger. what may happen to you next?

i come out clear to be identify with a team,
i don't give a dawn about what team you support.
So your dull brain now tells you,
whatz happening through one's post .

Lol, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Shake head for you!
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2008
toba1909:

i come out clear to be identify with a team,
i don't give a dawn about what team you support.
So your dull brain now tells you,
whatz happening through one's post .

Lol, cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Shake head for you!

, to be identified.

U know i'm more smarter than you if i can do that tongue
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by toba1909(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2008
babaearly:

, to be identified.

You know i'm more smarter than you if i can do that tongue

Lol,

Does that make you perfect or even smarter?
You'll see what and who you're soonest!
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2008
tosinadeda:

u no even no the gap btwn manutd and arsenal, u come dey analyse soccer for here

1 point!
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2008
toba1909:

Lol,

Does that make you perfect or even smarter?
You'll see what and who you're soonest!

u dont even understand wat u talking about
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by Novacaine(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2008
@babaearly
It is retarded bunch like you that have turned NL to some kind of asylum your level of stupidity makes you a danger to yourself and others
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2008
Novacaine:

@babaearly
It is retarded bunch like you that have turned Nairaland to some kind of asylum your level of stupidity makes you a danger to yourself and others

IDIOT!!!
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by ayusman16(m): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2008
U should go and bury ur head in shame as u r now tagged prophet of dooom!
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by JUNIT1(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2008
why are you guys always yabbing each other or another team, acknowlede when a team is playing well, don't spoil the beautifull game guys, and you guys say i'm young, but at leat i have the knowledge to know this.
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by vkt3344(m): 3:12am On Mar 07, 2008
Babyearly from PH, Nigeria should not say anything abt football anymore on here for saying CHELSEA, Barcelona, Real Madrid ,Man Utd, Liverpool can beat arsenal, so bcuz man utd beat arsenal in FA and drew at emirate in the league means they are now a threat to arsenal?, the Only threat i know within the clubs u mention is Chealse.after chealsea no club can stop arsenal and meanwhile if u dont know real madrid is out of the uefaCL. think abt what i wrote.
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 07, 2008
and now action speaks louder than rantings
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by A40(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2008
@babaearly
Quit acting stupid just because you know how to.The earlier you stop opening these retarded threads the better
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by dipo2much(m): 11:55pm On Mar 08, 2008
babaearly:

IDIOT!!!

@babaearly

CANT YOU SEE THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE UNWANTED AHYWHARE NEAR HERE? YOU HAVE NOT MADE ONE CONSTRUCTIVE STATEMENT ALL ALONG. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A LOSER. WHAT TEAM D U EVEN SUPPORT,I AM SURE ITS THE TEAM PORTSMOUTH BEAT AT HOME OF WORSE STILL THE ONE THAT CANT SCORE AGAINST A TEAM LIKE BARNSLEY.

ARSENAL BEAT THE WORLD CHAMPIONS-AC MILAN. DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT?

NB: YOU DONT WANT TO YAB,I HATE TO THAT THAT. BUT IF YOU TRY TO,YOU'LL BE BROUGHT DOWN TO YOUR SIZE LIKE BARNSLEY DID CHELSEA.
Re: Dark Days Ahead For Arsenal. by BayoMaya(m): 5:00am On Mar 09, 2008
Shey na anoda match u go use coMPARe? Dumbie.man utd rules!dats y goners chop 4-0.evrybodi knos una go beat ac,dem bad this season,dem almost kil u.no b ur onli if dey scord 4rm their 1st min 2 corners.we self go beat them if wd met cuz unite ed changd 4rm last time.da arival of tezzy,nani wey goners(use dem train and raise durin game)anderson and odas.c we gt a new ronaldo.bros jst sit 4 bench dey enjoy nani baba

(1) (Reply)

Re: U-20 World Cup Final: Ghana Vs Brazil Today At 7pm Nig Time / Re: Nigeria Vs Honduras: U-17 World Cup (Nigeria '09) / I Can Handle Argentina – Lagerback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.