Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? (33885 Views)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / Those Without JAMB Reg Number Are No Longer Eligible For NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
yokiti:
Below is the body of the message I sent to you 3ce (thrice ) but it failed to deliver.
You can inform the students affair division/ admission office of your school about the development. In our own case, majority of us they were admitted in that session had the same problem. We were told to pay at some point but majority of us dont pay. I believe our school did it for us when jamb registration number became a prequsite for NYSC mobilization. Wishing you good luck!
Yokiti please can you type in your number?I would like to call and ask questions,please I hope don't mind
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
yinkuzehh: Yokiti please can you type in your number?I would like to call and ask questions,please I hope don't mind
**I hope you don't mind
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
creamie: I have a JAMB "regularised" registration number. But checking with the no on Jamb website under year 2007, its saying no admission yet. Please what steps should one take in rectifying this? A faculty mate who also has a jamb reg no thru this regularisation has seen his name in the call-up no mobilisation list, but I didn't see mine in any of the list, probably because I didn't come on my own to submit my jamb reg no which I thot wld av been added to my details/would be in the schools database. Been told to wait for batch B. Pls need your suggestions. Thank you
hello please I am having this same problem,did you eventually rectify it?if yes how did you do it?eagerly waiting for your reply.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
yinkuzehh: **I hope you don't mind
yokiti are you there?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nivstalin:

I learnt from a very reliable source that its not your jamb slip that's needed, its your Jamb admission letter-the letter issued by Jamb stating you've gained admission to 'your named institution' to study 'your course' (it has a jamb logo in the background and its all written in green)

If you have yours you are lucky; for those who doesn't you'll have to pay for it, that's why some institutions are calling for the reg no; each institution will be fined by Jamb, if they have candidates without the admission letter- which in turn means each candidate will pay into the school's account( each school should give detailed instructions on that)

For those who got admisssion through remidal programs (e.g pre-degree) you guys need to pray hard, because it appears like such set of people were not considered at all

Visit your School's student affairs office for details as time ιѕ running out
please I have just only one question,I have the same problem of jamb admission letter,it keeps saying no admission yet,but I have my University admission letter,my question is this Can it truly be rectified Cos I am in full of fear at the moment,please can the jamb admission letter be rectified??and how?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yinkuzehh: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nivstalin:

I learnt from a very reliable source that its not your jamb slip that's needed, its your Jamb admission letter-the letter issued by Jamb stating you've gained admission to 'your named institution' to study 'your course' (it has a jamb logo in the background and its all written in green)

If you have yours you are lucky; for those who doesn't you'll have to pay for it, that's why some institutions are calling for the reg no; each institution will be fined by Jamb, if they have candidates without the admission letter- which in turn means each candidate will pay into the school's account( each school should give detailed instructions on that)

For those who got admisssion through remidal programs (e.g pre-degree) you guys need to pray hard, because it appears like such set of people were not considered at all

Visit your School's student affairs office for details as time ιѕ running out
please I have just only one question,I have the same problem of jamb admission letter,it keeps saying no admission yet,but I have my University admission letter,my question is this Can it truly be rectified Cos I am in full of fear at the moment,please can the jamb admission letter be rectified??and how sure are you about this info?
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by yokiti: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
yinkuzehh: please I have just only one question,I have the same problem of jamb admission letter,it keeps saying no admission yet,but I have my University admission letter,my question is this Can it truly be rectified Cos I am in full of fear at the moment,please can the jamb admission letter be rectified??and how sure are you about this info?

Though we were asked to pay some amount of money in school then but I never did and I was able to print my admission letter some days before NYSC deployment. I told you earlier to contact your school's students affair or registry as the case may be here. Or better still, go to Jamb office in Abuja with some resources(money) and JAMB registration details and get it done for you. Good luck!
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by ekeneluvsu(m): 12:39am On Dec 29, 2013
In my case, there is a mistake in my name on the admission letter, but i used an affidavit to back it up so the name can correspond with my ssce result while doing my admission clearance in my school, hope i won't be affected? Pls i need opinions.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by Oye50(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2013
yinkuzehh: hello please I am having this same problem,did you eventually rectify it?if yes how did you do it?eagerly waiting for your reply.
I did mine back in february this year and the bitter truth is that I went all the way to jamb office in Abj to rectify it n I paid 3k+1k to get print out card before I was able to get my ad leta online
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch A And Jamb Reg. Number. How True? by ekeneluvsu(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
ekeneluvsu: In my case, there is a mistake in my name on the admission letter, but i used an affidavit to back it up so the name can correspond with my ssce result while doing my admission clearance in my school, hope i won't be affected? Pls i need opinions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) / Nysc 2014, Batch C Ogun Corpers. Let's Meet / NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.