Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... (1186 Views)

Verification Of Interview Invite.... Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! / Grant Thornton Test Invite Please Help On What To Expect... Please / When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... by toksade: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2013
Just this morning a text entered my phone and it reads thus: For responding to our advert, U r invited for an interview 11am Wed/23rd. @ our afiliate office; 2 Talabi Str. Off Adeniyi Jones Ikeja. Bring CV & dress corporate. Thats the messege and the sender was Rorama Entr. I would have call them but there is no number on the message. Please, does anybody knw any company like Rorama Entr at the above address? Or is there anybody with the same message? Please, I need response because whr I am is very far from Lagos and I won't want to travel such distance for nothing. Thank.
Re: Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... by Burger01(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2013
If you didn't apply for job through or with them forget it...they are waste of time and scammers....
Re: Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... by toksade: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2013
Burger01: If you didn't apply for job through or with them forget it...they are waste of time and scammers....

thanks bro. But the problem is that I don't have the list of jobs I have applied for.. So I can't know if I applied before or not.
Re: Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... by DeeWan: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2013
thanks bro. But the problem is that I don't have the list of jobs I have applied for.. So I can't know if I applied before or not.
Why not check the sent items of your mail box?
Re: Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... by toksade: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2013
DeeWan: Why not check the sent items of your mail box?

Thats intelligent of you sir, I'm grateful. I'll do just that. But I just want somebody to tell me that he/she know something about them. Tell me if they are good or they are not good. Somebody staying close to that address should please check for me if they realy exist and wht they do.
Please don't label me as a sturborn boy, as much as I don't want to fall into hands of scammer, I don't also want to loss real opportunity, it's been long that I have been looking for job. Thanks...
Re: Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... by Insanity(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
i'll advice you to honor the invitation. It won't take anything from you, just don't pay a dime to any of their requests. Google the address and the company name you saw on the email, i believe you will get more info about them. Goodluck!
Re: Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... by Obinoscopy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
Don't waste ur T-fare and the risk involved for an invitation you are not so sure of. If you reside in Lagos, I'd have adviced u go there and see for urself but since u're far off, I'd say u should forget it.

If perchance u happen to be in d neighborhood and decide to go, my advice is that u don't give them a penny even if its N50.

Wish u the very best.
Re: Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... by JECU: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
No 2 talabi street is all dis drugs networking company,is called CNI Global concept.u can also google d above company name to confirm d same address.I have been there on several occasion to make a purchase for someone.I guess d msg u got is all dis drug sellers using dat add as dere new affliate watever.if I were u,I won't bother going there cos dey are nt recruiting for any position.
Re: Strange Interview Invite, Please Help... by toksade: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2013
JECU: No 2 talabi street is all dis drugs networking company,is called CNI Global concept.u can also google d above company name to confirm d same address.I have been there on several occasion to make a purchase for someone.I guess d msg u got is all dis drug sellers using dat add as dere new affliate watever.if I were u,I won't bother going there cos dey are nt recruiting for any position.

I realy appreciate this bro. I was searching for romara b4, that is why I could not get anything from google. But when you mentioned CNI and I searched for it, I was able to confirm you claim. It doesn't realy worth it. I won't bother myself like you adviced. Thanks to everybody that said something on this topic too. God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Bakery Recruiting Staff / Vacancy At Tac Group Professional Service Firm / Graduate Analyst At Ecobank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.