Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Man Marries Mother Inlaw After Wife Death.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries Mother Inlaw After Wife Death.. (892 Views)

My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Man Marries Mother Inlaw After Wife Death.. by ndala(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2013
Man Marries Mother-In-Law After His Wife Died
In an unprecedented move, a man and his mother-in-law defied all social norms and got married two years after the death of the man's wife.
In an unprecedented move, a man and his mother-in-law defied all social norms and got married two years after the death of the man's wife.
The man, Judah Magarasadza's wife Rozie Gopoza died in 2008 and two months later his mother-in-law Felistus moved in with him. It is reported that the two then started a love relationship which culminated in them trying the knot in 2010. The wedding reception is understood to have been low key. This was a result of the two's families refusal to bless the marriage
Re: Man Marries Mother Inlaw After Wife Death.. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2013
Keeping it in the family
Re: Man Marries Mother Inlaw After Wife Death.. by Rocktation(f): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2013

(1)

Are Women Better Cheaters Than Men? / Cultists Attack Churches In Anambra ,killing Over 50 Church Members , / Ladies, Please Share Your Testimony To Help Others/fertilaid/low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.