Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded (761 Views)

Who Moved The Stone? Reloaded / "666": The Mark Of The Beast DECODED / Atheist, Agnostic And Humanist Memes Reloaded... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2013
My sojourn to the other dimensions, perplexed my understanding of the cosmos. Such a beautiful place of symphony, animated rainbows, love overwhelming, then the God factor ? felt everywhere yet not the personification concept learnt on physical planes. Heaven is boring after a while, same things happening again and again. Then I got the message; The reason we journeyed to Earth was boredom, we needed to experience sex, booze and the material pleasures, above all, we needed to create more worlds as souls, so here we are and almost always praying to go to heaven where we came from, where we need to meet God, but we are wrong. God is here,it is here, it is us, we are gods, we are a part of the entire thing we have been searching for. The easiest word that defines God is 'Everything'. Look no further, 'God' means 'Everything'. Convert 'everything' to energy, and that's the power of 'God'. We are a part of what God is.
For so many, you have to die to be in heaven and know this truth, but for few who dare to fight their fears,truth shall set you free. Now I will work harder and enjoy this world better and build this planet with all the energies I can muster. Now I know I came to win, to conquer and to climb the highest echelon on God wavelength. I am going to own my planet very soon, Yes I really mean that, cos am part of what God is.
Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by ITbomb(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2013
It's like you wanted to say something?
Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2013
ITbomb: It's like you wanted to say something?
Yes, I wanted to say that you should come and help me water my flowers for a fee.
Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by ITbomb(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Yes, I wanted to say that you should come and help me water my flowers for a fee.
No problem about that. Send me the name and location , the botanical name of the flowers to be watered so that I wear adequate protection.
Then I need part upfront payment , d account details is in ur box.
Today is saturday , expeditious action required

1 Like

Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by PastorKun(m): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2013
@Billyonaire
It seems you are inventing your own theology as per the purpose of life on earth. Also it is quite dangerous to dabble into/explore spiritual plane without the right guidance else you get more confused or even led astray.
Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by jayriginal: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2013
"Other dimensions".

undecided
Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2013
And all these things can only be understood by those people who have gone past logic.:-D
Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
Someone is as high as a kite.
Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2013
Pastor Kun: @Billyonaire
It seems you are inventing your own theology as per the purpose of life on earth. Also it is quite dangerous to dabble into/explore spiritual plane without the right guidance else you get more confused or even led astray.
I thought I was reinventing until I found out about Pantheism.
Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by okeyxyz(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2013
@Billyonaire,

The points of your arguments seem to make sense, except that your first premise is totally flawed. You say that heaven is boring? But you failed to tell us what belief system holds this position of heaven, or are you assuming to describe heaven out of a vacuum? Is the belief that heaven is boring a christian, an islamic or a pagan belief or just figments of your imaginations? Before you argue against such position(that heaven is boring), you should be able to tell us where and how this belief is held in any doctrine, Therefore we know who you are trying to set free from this mindset.

So in other words, what doctrines says there is no food, drink and sex in heaven? It seems you are simply "inventing" one belief-system so you can argue against it. So I ask you again: Is it a Christian, an Islamic or Pagan doctrine? I don't think it can be islamic because islam promises 72 virgins. It cannot be christian because christian doctrine states:
For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created through Him and for Him(Colossians 1:16)
That is: all things -including food, drink and s.ex
Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by PastorKun(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Billyonaire: I thought I was reinventing until I found out about Pantheism.

What is pantheism
Re: GOD Decoded; MAN Reloaded by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 20, 2013
Billyonaire: My sojourn to the other dimensions, perplexed my understanding of the cosmos. Such a beautiful place of symphony, animated rainbows, love overwhelming, then the God factor ? felt everywhere yet not the personification concept learnt on physical planes. Heaven is boring after a while, same things happening again and again. Then I got the message; The reason we journeyed to Earth was boredom, we needed to experience sex, booze and the material pleasures, above all, we needed to create more worlds as souls, so here we are and almost always praying to go to heaven where we came from, where we need to meet God, but we are wrong. God is here,it is here, it is us, we are gods, we are a part of the entire thing we have been searching for. The easiest word that defines God is 'Everything'. Look no further, 'God' means 'Everything'. Convert 'everything' to energy, and that's the power of 'God'. We are a part of what God is.
For so many, you have to die to be in heaven and know this truth, but for few who dare to fight their fears,truth shall set you free. Now I will work harder and enjoy this world better and build this planet with all the energies I can muster. Now I know I came to win, to conquer and to climb the highest echelon on God wavelength. I am going to own my planet very soon, Yes I really mean that, cos am part of what God is.

Nice one. You only create your own reality. Very few people know this. GOD IS EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of James Cooper / Where Is Ogaga4love? / Is It Right To Reject A Bishop Appointed By The Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.