Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Has Unemployment Taught You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Unemployment Taught You? (750 Views)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Lessons Life Has Taught You / What Has Life Taught You So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Unemployment Taught You? by potentpraise: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
Here are 10 things i have learned in my last experience of unemployment
Lets share to encourage others

1. When God is not there, your effort is worthless
2. Over preparedness and prayer are not guarantee for employment but God grace
3. Never be too desperate, it cost waste of time, resources, effort, energy
4. learn to be patient
5. Be observant and try to understand what God is teaching you during this time
6. Engage yourself with things of passion and ignore the worry
7. Believe your time will come
8. Be sensitive and flexible about your decision without compromising integrity
9. Do not take any job because of your situation, people will take advantage of you
10. Learn to compromise with a foresight on future opportunity

2 Likes

Re: What Has Unemployment Taught You? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
Did you finally land your dream job?
Re: What Has Unemployment Taught You? by potentpraise: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Bidam: Did you finally land your dream job?

My dream job is to work for myself and be employer of labor, however i am currently employed. But the focus of this thread is to encourage others; even if you are yet to get the job, there are still somethings you have learned that you can share with others who are in current situation.
Re: What Has Unemployment Taught You? by 4tunebest(f): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Number 5 on your list is very important. What i have learnt is that In any situation, there is always a lesson or lessons that God wants us to learn and until we do that, we may just be delaying our breakthrough in certain areas of our lives and also in terms of employment.
Re: What Has Unemployment Taught You? by potentpraise: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
4tunebest: Number 5 on your list is very important. What i have learnt is that In any situation, there is always a lesson or lessons that God wants us to learn and until we do that, we may just be delaying our breakthrough in certain areas of our lives and also in terms of employment.

You are right. May God give us listening hear.

Lets have a joke that can also describe that waiting period. Lets assume and it could be in actual fact that Nigeria as a country is on waiting period, unemployed and in total disarray and in need of Medical attention.

(1) (Reply)

The 7 Empires / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Collects Money In Exchange For God's Word. / Pastor Disguised To Meet His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.