Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live (15598 Views)

London Olympics Closing Ceremony - Live / London Vs Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony: Which Was Better? / London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by femi4: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:
still deciding

DIDAPPOINTING, THEY ARE JUST LIGHTER WITH CURLY HAIR OTHERWISE UGGLY. sad
Check out no 20 Mendez
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by sweetcheecks(f): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
gst101: you no know anything. Chinua achebe, wole soyinka all these people no be icon abi? Olodo. You think what you have said is something meaningful?

Dont think they qualify for icon status rather writers\ authers. SORRRRYYYYY¡
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by sweetcheecks(f): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
femi4: Check out no 20 Mendez

Ok will do.
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by gst101: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

He is a president, in other countries except Nigeria presidents are given extra rights like have people hold his umbrella when it it is raining. Duh? Plus our president does not wear a cowboy hat hat can scoop therain. grin
you dey crase lol.
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by sweetcheecks(f): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
^^^^^ grin grin grin
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by gst101: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Dont think they qualify for icon status rather writers\ authers. SORRRRYYYYY¡
i think they, as writters, qualify as icon more than the one who won fame only by being locked up. Any one can be locked up you know. But not any one can write much less the master piece these people have written. If there is any reason the white man stopped thinking you, sweetcheeks, dont have a history and a life before their coming, then it is becos of chinua achebe and wole soyinka.

So much respect to the man mandela, but i think he is slightly over hyped. Like i said earlier, anyone can be locked up in prison.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by sweetcheecks(f): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
gst101: i think they, as writters, qualify as icon more than the one who won fame only by being locked up. Any one can be locked up you know. But not any one can write much less the master piece these people have written. If there is any reason the white man stopped thinking you, sweetcheeks, dont have a history and a life before their coming, then it is becos of chinua achebe and wole soyinka.

So much respect to the man mandela, but i think he is slightly over hyped. Like i said earlier, anyone can be locked up in prison.

YOU ARE RIGHT ANYONE CAN BE LOCKED UP IN PRISON BUT VERY FEW WILL BE OFFERED THE WORLD TO SELL OTHERS AND WOULD NOT BUDGE BUT PREFERE JAIL & TO LOOSE THEIR LIFE THAN THE WORLD RICHES AND FAME.
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by sweetcheecks(f): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
gst101: i think they, as writters, qualify as icon more than the one who won fame only by being locked up. Any one can be locked up you know. But not any one can write much less the master piece these people have written. If there is any reason the white man stopped thinking you, sweetcheeks, dont have a history and a life before their coming, then it is becos of chinua achebe and wole soyinka.

I do not have a histry and life before what? Are you are in a haulisinating stateor you just high? Sjhut up joor!
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by gst101: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

FOR THE UMPTIENTH TIME, IT IS COLD AND RAINING HERE, NO UMBRELLAS ARE ALLOWED IN THE STADIUM HENCE THE LESS NUMBER. GEEES:-!
just curious, but how did you get what he said?
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by sweetcheecks(f): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
femi4: Check out no 20 Mendez

Mendez not cute at all his noseis a mountain and an english mountain. Lol. Dissappointed at CV
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by Havilah93(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
@sweetcheeks, tell your boys to wake up in the 2nd half
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by gst101: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I do not have a histry and life before what? Are you are in a haulisinating stateor you just high? Sjhut up joor!
yes! before the europeans came. They thought africa's history started when they came in contact with europeans. +they also thought black people, including you, have never being capable of anything sublime. Your ass was saved by Chinua Achebe in his 'things fall apart'.

That reminds me. Chinua Achebe was offered money but he refused. This was an opportunity to promote his book further. So not only mandela refused money and more fame. Which means all of what mandela has, Chinua Achebe also has and even more.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by sweetcheecks(f): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
Havilah93: @sweetcheeks, tell your boys to wake up in the 2nd half

Havilah, am so pissed off with the coach the team he has in there is not jellying. Honestly, i am livid. They are as good as finished as it is.
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by sweetcheecks(f): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
gst101: yes! before the europeans came. They thought africa's history started when they came in contact with europeans. +they also thought black people, including you, have never being capable of anything sublime. Your ass was saved by Chinua Achebe in his 'things fall apart'.

That reminds me. Chinua Achebe was offered money but he refused. This was an opportunity to promote his book further. So not only mandela refused money and more fame. Which means all of what mandela has, Chinua Achebe also has and even more.

You are stuupppid joor.
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by Watermelon(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
some one help, how do i watch the match online, which site pls
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by gst101: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are stuupppid joor.
you even use our 'joor'. This shows you have a crush on us. I also gathered that you have a yoruba boy bedding you lol.

You fall back on insult becos you know you've taken a major hit.

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by sweetcheecks(f): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
femi4: **Waiting**

DIDAPPOINTING, THEY ARE JUST LIGHTER WITH CURLY HAIR OTHERWISE UGGLY.
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by sweetcheecks(f): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
gst101: you even use our 'joor'. This shows you have a crush on us. I also gathered that you have a yoruba boy bedding you lol.

You fall back on insult becos you know you've taken a major hit.

You mean I bed a Yoruba boy? Yeah, thats right.
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by goldng: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
South Africa 0 - 0 Cape Verde
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
Bollocks
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by femi4: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I think it should be the other way round
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by SampleofFaith: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2013
soooooooooo nice!
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by lepasharon(f): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
how can i watch the matches in london nowww?
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by Balkan(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

He is our Icon. You guys sem not to have an icon that you all agree upon. We have a number of them. Plus Mandela is old so we salute him. Dont make your problem ours, we will do what we like its our country.

We have Icon too. His name is Lawan Farouk
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
lepasharon: how can i watch the matches in london nowww?

The matches are being broadcast by ITV.
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by Balkan(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
rapcy: y una no fit appreciate something 4 1c? Instead wey U go wish them gud luck U dey tlk anoda tin.
why are giving that fool attention
Re: AFCON 2013 Opening Ceremony Live by gst101: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2013
sweetcheecks:

if it makes you more wet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Premier League Clubs Vote To Block Sponsorship Deals Linked To Owners / Rais M'bohli Wins MOTM Award As Algeria Win 2019 AFCON / Messi Is "Mr Barcelona" - Tuchel Expects Messi To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.