Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Long Hair - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Long Hair (1906 Views)

How To Have Beautiful Face And Skin, And Grow Long Hair Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Hair by oscarwodo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2006
A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He asked his father who was a minister, if they could discuss the use of the car. His father took him to his study and said to him, "I'll make a deal with you. You bring your grades up, study your bible a little and get your hair cut and we'll talk about it."

After about a month the boy came back and again asked his father if they could discuss use of the car.

They again went to the father's study where his father said, "Son, I've been real proud of you. You have brought your grades up, you've studied your bible diligently, but you didn't get your hair cut!"

The young man waited a moment and replied, "You know Dad, I've been thinking about that. You know, Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even Jesus had long hair, "

To which his father replied, "Yes, you're right,
and they also WALKED every where they went!"
Re: Long Hair by kajad(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2006
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Long Hair by Z4M4eva(f): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2006
l.o.l cheesy cheesy
Re: Long Hair by diddy4(m): 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2006
he is so right. grin
Re: Long Hair by bagoma(f): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2006
heard this before but still so darn funny! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Long Hair by reniks(f): 1:55am On Apr 30, 2006
Heard it before too,i still laughed as much as d 1st time.Good one!
Re: Long Hair by memyself2(f): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2006
lol smiley
Re: Long Hair by spikelord(m): 1:53am On May 08, 2006
;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Nuws! / Religious Joke / MUSIC: E-Black - 'TOUCHI TOUCHI' (Prod. By Chet Beatz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.