Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How To Have Beautiful Face And Skin, And Grow Long Hair Fast. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Have Beautiful Face And Skin, And Grow Long Hair Fast. (855 Views)

Herbal Product For Hiv,cancer,heart, Blood, And Skin Diseases....read / Tu Face And Gov. Akpabio / Long Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Beautiful Face And Skin, And Grow Long Hair Fast. by joyjoomla(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2014
Concise beauty guide. I found this beauty book @ www.concisehealthsolutions.com
It's a great material for every woman that love looking beautiful or who want to enhance their beauty. All their beauty secrets are all natural treatments you will formulate and apply yourself. I never knew of them before, especially I never knew there are natural tins i can apply to make my hair grow long.
Issues covered include facial beauty treatment formula, skin, breasts treatment (saggy), eyes beauty, weight loss without dieting or exercise, hair treatment and conditioning that makes hair grow faster (up to 20 inches or even more, honestly), and odas, I can't remember all. It could help u too. Downmmload it at www.concisehealthsolutions.com
It is a complete Beauty guide for every woman and beauty artists.
Re: How To Have Beautiful Face And Skin, And Grow Long Hair Fast. by yuncka: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2014
After posting in Joke section, U want me to take U serios?
Re: How To Have Beautiful Face And Skin, And Grow Long Hair Fast. by joyjoomla(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
yuncka:
After posting in Joke section, U want me to take U serios?

Funny you...........go to the website to erase your doubt, n download the material
Re: How To Have Beautiful Face And Skin, And Grow Long Hair Fast. by yuncka: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
joyjoomla:

Funny you...........go to the website to erase your doubt, n download the material

I don't tink U understand me. U should have posted it in General Nairaland section. Posting it in Joke section will discourage people from clicking. I come to joke section to unwind....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS! See This Girl Chasing Dog / When Your Neighbours Heard You Bought Fuel @N87 Per Litre.. / The Cunny Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.