Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Is It Right To Chase/woo Ladies While Fasting? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Chase/woo Ladies While Fasting? (529 Views)

Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Covering Of Hair/head For Ladies While In Church Is It Practical As Christians / I Masturbated While Fasting,does It Have Any Effect On My Fast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Chase/woo Ladies While Fasting? by OmerianConsult: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
My church urged us to start d year on a strong foundation by observing a 21-day fast and I'm trying my best to abide. One day I saw a pretty lady and as I made to walk up to her my spirit nudged me that 'but u are supposed to be fasting.' I discounted d thought by d fact that a wife is one of my top prayer points n may b this is d lady. Any way I couldn't get to chat her up. E-folks is it right to woo\chase a girl while fasting?
Re: Is It Right To Chase/woo Ladies While Fasting? by k2039: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
Nothing wrong, as long as you don't have a bad motive.
Re: Is It Right To Chase/woo Ladies While Fasting? by OmerianConsult: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
Some people say that fasting calls for devotion to only spiritual things.
Re: Is It Right To Chase/woo Ladies While Fasting? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
Op, ur prayer is just about to be answered before u even pray. Just go for the babe if you see her again but no sexxx till u r tru wt ur fasting.
Re: Is It Right To Chase/woo Ladies While Fasting? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin @ the title.
Re: Is It Right To Chase/woo Ladies While Fasting? by OmerianConsult: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Op, ur prayer is just about to be answered before u even pray. Just go for the babe if you see her again but no sexxx till u r tru wt ur fasting.
It's not always like that. D devil has a way of putting things on ur way n making nonsense of one's fast. Besides, it wasn't a rare opportunity; ladies are all around. Most importantly, God didn't direct me to her. I went because she met my physical expectatn n met a brick wall.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Your Word. / Are You A Born Again? Are You Called To Serve? What Is Your Experience? / Jorge Mario Bergoglio Is The New Pope: Now To Be Addressed As Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.