Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,214 members, 7,849,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

"My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola (4229 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by Yeoal: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/my-first-introduction-to-sex-was-rape.html

The actress granted an interview recently. Excerpts......

My first introduction to sex was rape. It was with one of our tenants. I got so close to him and saw him as an elder brother. He looked at me as someone that had been exposed because I was busty and he thought I had had a sexual experience before. So he had his way with me. Then it was not something you tell the whole world. Then they tried to make trouble with him but subsequently people said we should keep quiet about it. We had to try and manage it in our own way even though it affected me for a long time psychologically. I had to gradually get over it. I believed so much in the principle of keeping your virginity till you are married. I started showbiz from Teen TV on DBN with Chichi Okaro. Then I used to be so vocal and when we spoke about pre-marital sex and virginity, I was always so passionate about it. It was such a disadvantage and a pity for me.

Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hm! Can't imagine the trauma she ll pass through before getting over it.
Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by spiderstone: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
ARE U STILL MARRIED.....i.e.Is your marraige intact,if NO is the answer...u got no pedigree to come to the public and start blabbing bout your first experience with a neighbour that was giving you fried egg and yam,bread and sardine and eventually reap from where he was sowing.....BLOODY LIAR....

1 Like

Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by mydex93(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
spiderstone: ARE U STILL MARRIED.....i.e.Is your marraige intact,if NO is the answer...u got no pedigree to come to the public and start blabbing bout your first experience with a neighbour that was giving you fried egg and yam,bread and sardine and eventually reap from where he was sowing.....BLOODY LIAR....
are you humane?
Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by olatomiwa(f): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
spiderstone: ARE U STILL MARRIED.....i.e.Is your marraige intact,if NO is the answer...u got no pedigree to come to the public and start blabbing bout your first experience with a neighbour that was giving you fried egg and yam,bread and sardine and eventually reap from where he was sowing.....BLOODY LIAR....
so because her marriage did not work out, that makes her a liar! Because her marriage did not work out, she cannot express her opinion?! You are such a bigot! And its a big shame to your parents for wasting their money on you to give you an education, they thought it will widen your horizon. Wasted effort!

1 Like

Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by sholay2011(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2013

Are you the one she was talking about? Why did you molest her?

Rants of a fool!
Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by spiderstone: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
mydex93: are you humane?
Yes
Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by spiderstone: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
Birds of thesame feather......its a pity ur parents named u Olatomiwa instead of EPONTOMIWA cause they never knew u wanna be a A WRACKET ASHAWO...u Stink calling me a biggot and reffering to my parents...that shows u have no lineage but picked by the road drainage side....its high time u loosed dogs stopped fooling the innocent young ones with your stupid Orientations....You that supposed to have been sold to buy touchlight.....ROTTEN EGG.

olatomiwa: so because her marriage did not work out, that makes her a liar! Because her marriage did not work out, she cannot express her opinion?! You are such a bigot! And its a big shame to your parents for wasting their money on you to give you an education, they thought it will widen your horizon. Wasted effort!

3 Likes

Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by spiderstone: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ask Foluke about her style of living......Does she have any pedigree to come up to share any positie opinion specially pertaining to the young ones.....I know shes ur friend and is better u guys talk to urselves to stop running after married men.....U called it RANT OF A FOOL........I will call urs RANT OF A SLUT.
sholay2011:

Are you the one she was talking about? Why did you molest her?

u guys talk to urselves
Rants of a fool!

3 Likes

Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
shut up,please just shut up.if you dont have anything edifying and reasonable to say,shut youre trap.you are so pathetic and foul mouthed.if you cant empathize with someone,be reasonable.maybe if you were raped or any close female relation like your mom,you will know how to be careful with your utterances.meanwhile i didnt know that a woman's sucess is measured by her marital status.irritant! I wonder how you think that someone will be lying about a thing as grevious as rape on herself if you dont have a mental imbalance

1 Like

Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by mydex93(f): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
spiderstone:
Yes
i doubt that...
Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by Midastorch(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2013

Where is the list for most foolish man that has ever livedthe poor lady said she was molested and all u cld release frm that ur septic tank which u call mouth is to ask if her family is in order.cos her family is noh in order that means she's lying abi?only if u can be humane and use ur sense for once.
Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by Queeniekruuz(f): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Y d insult,must u comment?mtchew empty headed fool..
Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2013
lol!
Re: "My First Introduction To Sex Was Rape" ...... Nollywood Actress Foluke Daramola by Temismith(f): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2013
Were u also molested by 65 pastors too?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Confessed About How Famous Celebrities Treated Them In Bed, #4 Is Insane / Omotala Jalade Ekehinde Your Death Must Come Heavily This Year By An Accident / Mother Of The Bride Wear Same Wedding Gown With Her Daughter, Get Slammed. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.