Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (47940 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Will You Allow Your 28years Old Pregnant Wife Wear This Clothe Outside( Photos / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by contactmorak: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Young03(m): 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
and so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by blanco56(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Hip for the hip, Po Po for the Hippo...I dey come Make I lock my gate...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Richie0974: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Both
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by ziky2010(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Whizpeter(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ah Swear.... Them don craze finish, since them dey Road already, wetin remain na to pull cloth..!

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
cute,I know some folks would condemn it,but secretly hoping to have a boo in their life to have a public display of affection.

if you have got it,flaunt it.

thumbs up,no secluded, or specified place to show love.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by barnacle: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
l
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by encryptjay(m): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
So?
BTW OP, check the pic I uploaded for you

6 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by funmzy101(f): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
PDA
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Truthhurtss: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nollywood kiss style angry
see how acting has affected the way she kisses her hubby

too much lipstick dey podge man belle. ladies be warned grin

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by naijainfogalery: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
Naija bloggers sucks and Naija blog readers even suck the more. There are some news you will never see on American gossip blogs.
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by JOOHEL: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2015
The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions, hallucinations, partial discombobulation & sophisticated obfuscation, which invariably, consistently & systematically, leads to death! Dont open threads after smoking! If you must smoke, dont open a thread, if you must open a thread, dont smoke! "Inconsequential perambulating bullshit in High Definition!"(HD)

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Simitrendy: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2015

This craze mehn.

I wonder what's wrong with Naija Celebs.

Its hard just to come across Hollywood Actor or Actress kissing their spouse and displaying it.

Its freaking childish.

U kissing ur spouse and putting it online

smh*

And she's a woman

It's crae

BTW when will she burn her fats.

Yoruba Actress are disgracing Yoruba as a tribe!

Mtcheew!

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by WaleBinSanusi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Rehearsal things I guess
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by ShakurM(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Who snapped the picture? angry

And btw, she's kissing her husband, don’t bash the couple, bash the person who dey snap kon put for NL and the Mod who just wants to give you another junk to chew on..People, don’t let them feed us almost pointless posts, our brains are too precious for worthless posts.

Goodnight.

And who is the Mod that puts all this posts that are almost pointless on FP?

11 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Whizpeter(m): 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
funmzy101:
PDA

Public Display of Stupidity Rather... angry
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Whizpeter(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
JOOHEL:
The federal ministry of health warns that egbo
smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia,
delusions, hallucinations, partial discombobulation
& sophisticated obfuscation, which invariably,
consistently & systematically, leads to death!
Dont open threads after smoking! If you must
smoke, dont open a thread, if you must open a
thread, dont smoke!
"Inconsequential perambulating bullshit in High
Definition!"(HD)

You skipped ya drugs?

5 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by dino2006(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Nawa
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by seankay(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
na like dis Yoruba People dey kiss?
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Daniel058(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
NA WAH FOR NAIIRALAND OO.. MUST EVERY THING A CELEB DID APPEAR ON FP

STOP GIVING THOSE GUYS UNNECESSARY ATTENTIONS

U knw how many things wey I do today?? nobody on Nlander knw. . Even if I post it here, I will only gett few number of views.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Ladypep: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
What God has join together, let no man put asunder
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by sheddo619(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
so is this suppose to b a news, smh
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
The lady with gargantuan b00bs.

O Lord, please give me a wife that has very firm & large, voluptuous b00bs. This i ask in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by phameous: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
Young03:
and so?

Exactly the first question dat came to my mind when I saw the topic..
mtcheew
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Dottore: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Celebrity Trash as usual
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by sltn(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
huh
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by sanbells(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Abi they're married... That's their business.
This African style of kissing though...
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by Deefuray(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2015
Cute

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by bishopsele84: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2015
Who kiss help?rubbish
Re: Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) by 124mumsy: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
oganegwa alias milk industry I c d man is getting old bekus of 2cuch of it I no dat woman name sex machine . .......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajiboye Kamal: "If I Die Tomorrow, Remember Me For My Determination & Hunger" / Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style For Her 25th Birthday Dinner [photo] / Okorocha's Ist Daughter, Uloma With Her Husband And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.