Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Don Jazzy In Search Of Thick, Curvy Soul Mate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy In Search Of Thick, Curvy Soul Mate (633 Views)

Don Jazzy In Trouble / Singer Don Jazzy In Italy Rome (lovely Photos) / Rihanna Marries Don Jazzy In Traditional Nigerian Ceremony(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Don Jazzy In Search Of Thick, Curvy Soul Mate by nairawall: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
Michael Collins Ajereh better known as Don Jazzy, is a Nigerian record producer, singer-songwriter, musician and CEO of Nigerian record label Mavin Records founded in 2012.

?
Don Jazzy, who is soft-spoken and well known for granting fewer interviews, recently revealed that he is seeking a soul mate.

The 31-year-old multi award-winning record producer who was once married while in the United Kingdom claims that he is still a bachelor because he has not found the woman his spirit agrees with.

The former union which produced a son named after him said in order to avoid going through a divorce again, he has decided to take his time, work and pray for a soul mate.

When asked about his ideal woman, don Jazzy said: “The way she looks, talks and how she carries herself. With due respect to slim ladies, there is no way any lady shaped like a broom can attract my full attention. I’m sorry but that’s the truth.

My ideal woman must be God-fearing. She must have all the basic curves in the right places. The rounder and bigger her chest and backside, the better.”

Source:
http://ellist.com/ng/forum/574/don-jazzy-in-search-of-thick-curvy-soul-mate
Re: Don Jazzy In Search Of Thick, Curvy Soul Mate by MissyB3(f): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2013

(1)

Tragedy Has Again Struck Nollywood / I Will Fight Lagos Opposition With My Last Drop Of Blood - Oba Akiolu / Jay-z And Beyonce Could Face Fine For Cuba Anniversary Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.