Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Singer Kas Offers $2,000 To Anyone Who Finds His Missing Camera - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Kas Offers $2,000 To Anyone Who Finds His Missing Camera (628 Views)

PHOTO: Why 2face Has To Search For His Missing Wife / Lara George's Keyboardist Finds His Missing Rib (photos) / Wow, MI Finds His Missing Rib In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kas Offers $2,000 To Anyone Who Finds His Missing Camera by ichommy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
The camera is not worth $2, 000 but the UK based Nigerian singer is offering that amount to anyone who finds the missing camera. He said he lost it in December at a Night club.
Kas said:

"That digital camera contains my private stuff that I am not ready to share with the public. I’ll give $2,000 to anyone or group of persons who are in its possession,”

Some mischievous people are alleging that there are some nude photos of the fimile crooner and a Nollywood actress in the camera, that's why he's so desperate to get it back. Haha! Hmmmm...wonder who the actress is?

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/01/singer-kas-offers-2000-to-anyone-who.html
Re: Singer Kas Offers $2,000 To Anyone Who Finds His Missing Camera by Chanchit: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
K, this is the deal, I will give you my acct number, u pay the money in then I tell you where to pick up ur "private" camera.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Battles On Chat About Goldies Death / Dbanj Parts Way With His Manager Bankuli / A Piece Of Advice From Omotola Jalade-ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.