Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

A Piece Of Advice From Omotola Jalade-ekeinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Piece Of Advice From Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (620 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice From Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by Flirtyfemi: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2013
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde was at the Time 100 Gala event that took place last night in the US. You will recall that she was listed amongst 100 most influential people in the world and was further bestowed with the queen of Nollywood title.
Oh by the way, she was lodged into Amazeballs Glass suite on d 35th floor on Time square, nice one!
Anyways, Omotola Ekeinde has this very useful information for us all - the advice inspired me and I decided to share it with you all, enjoy....
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/a-piece-of-advice-from-omotola-jalade.html

Re: A Piece Of Advice From Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by tinuolababy(f): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2013
On point
Re: A Piece Of Advice From Omotola Jalade-ekeinde by SlyIg(f): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2013
I got plenty of them here. Contact me if you're in need.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:omotola With Arianna Huffington At Time 100 Gala In New York / Justin Bieber: In The Shoes Of Micheal Jackson / Jason Collins Faces Death Threats On Twitter After Gay Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.