Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,131 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? (465 Views)

What Is Wrong With Some Nairalanders ? / Shout Out To Some Nairalanders / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by ubong560(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2013
Indeed, Nairaland as a spetacular forum 4 particular pple in d cellular hemisphere known as 'Naija' wch is rectangular in octopus is a 1daful forum 4 evry possibility and even impossibility. It annoys me so much and even up to the point of avoiding to communicate or do biz wit any of them. Why on earth wld som unscrupolous (NO OFFENCE) pple refuse or neglect to indicate their GENDER here. As Nigerian Police would say, i think dis are the pple wit questionable characters and devoid of misleading other forum members. It'll help us to know who is who. Guys are pretending to be girls and vis visa just for some falsehood gains. Seun, take this into action and enforce gender identification on dis forum or a live ban for who ever refuses.
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2013
ubong560: Indeed, Nairaland as a spetacular forum 4 particular pple in d cellular hemisphere known as 'Naija' wch is rectangular in octopus is a 1daful forum 4 evry possibility and even impossibility. It annoys me so much and even up to the point of avoiding to communicate or do biz wit any of them. Why on earth wld som unscrupolous (NO OFFENCE) pple refuse or neglect to indicate their GENDER here. As Nigerian Police would say, i think dis are the pple wit questionable characters and devoid of misleading other forum members. It'll help us to know who is who. Guys are pretending to be girls and vis visa just for some falsehood gains. Seun, take this into action and enforce gender identification on dis forum or a live ban for who ever refuses.

Hogwash!
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2013
Dey're hiding deir 'sex' because of some unscrupulous elements who wouldn't rest once de c d pink 'f' after deir usernames.

1 Like

Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by tpia5: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2013
No biggie.

It might be a big deal for those looking for something serious on here sha.

And just have it at the back of your mind the guy or girl you're chatting with, might be the opposite gender to what they portray.
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by EzePromoe: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2013
ubong560: Indeed, Nairaland as a spetacular forum 4 particular pple in d cellular hemisphere known as 'Naija' wch is rectangular in octopus is a 1daful forum 4 evry possibility and even impossibility. It annoys me so much and even up to the point of avoiding to communicate or do biz wit any of them. Why on earth wld som unscrupolous (NO OFFENCE) pple refuse or neglect to indicate their GENDER here. As Nigerian Police would say, i think dis are the pple wit questionable characters and devoid of misleading other forum members. It'll help us to know who is who. Guys are pretending to be girls and vis visa just for some falsehood gains. Seun, take this into action and enforce gender identification on dis forum or a live ban for who ever refuses.
To enhance your flirting work, abi?
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by REMMEI(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2013
cheesy Even some of those nairalandERS that i most respect doesn't indicate their genders..some peeps are just confusionist,they know not what they want..i didn't blame them though..it's cyber world and it will be better if you believe 95% of peeps on here are as fake as mirage..so it budge me less even if you are genderless or hermaphrodite as long as the are responding to meaningful posts and are also contributing positively ..smiley
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by tpia5: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Good points and i agree with the 95% mirage quote.

Could be even higher.
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2013
OP, why does the gender matter to you!?
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by ubong560(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
It's because of pple lik u that came abt this thread. On 2go, a guy opened an account as a female and all he did was to put an enticing female pic on the profile using it to scam those unsuspected males who triped badly for the supposed girl on sighting d pic. This however was a common practice among guys wch i dont know d positn currently. I guess ur failure to indicate ur gender here has som rlatnshp wit d above. NO OFFENCE
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by ubong560(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
@Vikin, It's because of pple lik u that came abt this thread. On 2go, a guy opened an account as a female and all he did was to put an enticing female pic on the profile using it to scam those unsuspected males who triped badly for the supposed girl on sighting d pic. This however was a common practice among guys wch i dont know d positn currently. I guess ur failure to indicate ur gender here has som rlatnshp wit d above. NO OFFENCE
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
ubong560: @Vikin, It's because of pple lik u that came abt this thread. On 2go, a guy opened an account as a female and all he did was to put an enticing female pic on the profile using it to scam those unsuspected males who triped badly for the supposed girl on sighting d pic. This however was a common practice among guys wch i dont know d positn currently. I guess ur failure to indicate ur gender here has som rlatnshp wit d above. NO OFFENCE

who cares undecided what difference does it make if i have "choimasexy" and put (m) as gender, with my mothers picture as display pics.

Just mind your business exept you are looking for a date here, i see no reason why you want to know the person behind the screen. we have enough people around us by the way!
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by tpia5: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
ubong560: On 2go, a guy opened an account as a female and all he did was to put an enticing female pic on the profile using it to scam those unsuspected males who triped badly for the supposed girl on sighting d pic.

that's not unusual on nl also.

you also have transexuals who are even better looking than women, with enhanced buttocks, breasts and such.

make up nko? on point.

dem photo full here.
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by ubong560(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
@Vikin, if seun thought in d same direction like u, then he wouldnt have bothered himself and his crew creating a provision for gender identification. It was necessary and wouldnt have been requested for if it wasnt so. Try do things in reality and stop faking ok!

Now wats ur gender unless u want to keep ur evil motive intact?
Re: Are Some Nairalanders Gender(less)? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
ubong560: @Vikin, if seun thought in d same direction like u, then he wouldnt have bothered himself and his crew creating a provision for gender identification. It was necessary and wouldnt have been requested for if it wasnt so. Try do things in reality and stop faking ok!

Now wats ur gender unless u want to keep ur evil motive intact?

the last time i checked, i can still access Nairaland without identifying my gender. I hope you know somethings are optional (You might want to look that up)!

Gender identification is optional, that means its not necessary unless you want to do that.

People have stated their reasons why they dont want that here but you insist it should be displayed. Oya, display am naw!

Talking about doing things in reality, as far as am concerned you might be a crippled female with one hand typing away your sorrows here behind the screen..thats not my business btw.

Enjoy your thread, you have had enough of my time! smiley

***Unfollows thread***

(1) (Reply)

Eternal Wealth / NFF Yet To Pay Super Eagles Their Bonuses - Punch / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.