Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Somebody Should Do Womething About This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Somebody Should Do Womething About This (1236 Views)

Lol!see What Ebola Have Caused Somebody To Do,chai Diaris God O(a Must See) / Somebody Tell this girl to Come Back For Her Belongings! / Can Somebody Confirm If Truly This Is The Picture Of AKPORS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Should Do Womething About This by nferyn(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2006
The Dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide:

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the unstable radical Hydroxide, the components of which are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

More info
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by abelix(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2007
now everybody ,one more reason why drugs aint good for you .
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by oge4real(f): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2007
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by nferyn(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2007
abelix:

now everybody ,one more reason why drugs aint good for you .
Are you under the spell of DHMO now? How did it affect you or have you seen some cases of DHMO poisoning?
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by nferyn(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2007
oge4real:

What's up?
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by clemcykul(f): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2007
chei! oloshi nawa for you, does this like a lab forum? pls stop posting such gibberish to this forum ok? gud boy, i know that u'll adhere strictly to the rules as from now hence forth. have urself a pleasant day! kiss[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by nferyn(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
Apparently this humour is a little too advanced for some of our fellow nairalanders. Maybe I was expecting too much
Maybe this will make things clearer: DihydroMonoxide = H2O
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by clemcykul(f): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2007
this isnt humour, i dont want to presume ure ill humoured. think of somthing better ok. min u i aint criticizing you maybe its just because am not amused by it. but then most pple on the forum find it amusing it doesnt mean i dont get the humour in it or that i dont understand it. its just that am not amused cha cha! catchia baby or bobo?
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by Seun(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2007
Instead of apologizing for your dullness, you are blaming the OP. Nigerians can be very dull. And proud of it, too!
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by nferyn(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2007
clemcykul:

this isnt humour, i don't want to presume ure ill humoured. think of somthing better ok. min u i aint criticizing you maybe its just because am not amused by it. but then most people on the forum find it amusing it doesnt mean i don't get the humour in it or that i don't understand it. its just that am not amused cha cha! catchia baby or bobo?
Looking at your previous post it is crystal clear that you didn't really get it (the parody, that is). Trying to weasel out by saying you don't consider it humour only shows that you're not one of the most quick witted specimens of Homo Sapiens .
It's absolutely incredible how gullible people can be, just look at the reactions on this thread.
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by rubie(f): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2007
Seun:

Instead of apologizing for your dullness, you are blaming the OP. Nigerians can be very dull. And proud of it, too!

Abi oooooo. I don't know why dull people are always proud of being dull? But it's not only Nigerians sha.
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by abelix(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2007
nferyn ,now that we are clear ,i believe you d shut up . this is lab humour ,ha ha ha ha
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by CrazyMan(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2007
Hmm
Re: Somebody Should Do Womething About This by mimiko(f): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2007
bluh! half kilo of laughing gas should ve been posted!

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs God? / Stupid Questions! / See Wetin Oyinbo Waka Waka Cos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.