Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Is It Wrong To Wear A Cross - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Wear A Cross (526 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Wear A Cross by playto(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2013
If I show on the wall or wear a cross in my home am I going against the teachings of Jesus? I look at it as a reminder of the sins he carried for us. But my cousin says it is an idol (false image of Jesus) and that we should not have them in the house or wear them on the neck.what do u think?

(1) (Reply)

What"s Your Preparation For DEATH / Is Christianity Working In Nigeria? / How To Stay Healthy And Live Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.