Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Abandoned Dead New Born Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Dead New Born Baby (701 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta / Abandoned Dead New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abandoned Dead New Born Baby by Benny25: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
On my way to church this morning at about 10am, I saw a group of people gathered and I went close only to behold an abandoned baby dead along Elioparawon road in Port harcourt. Some people don't deserve to be mothers, no matter what condition the mother of this child may have found herself,that child does not deserve it. So many women are out there wishing they could have one of their own. WHAT A WICKED WORLD. NLders what do you think of the mother of this dead child
Re: Abandoned Dead New Born Baby by Gboliwe: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
Benny25: On my way to church this morning at about 10am, I saw a group of people gathered and I went close only to behold an abandoned baby dead along Elioparawon road in Port harcourt. Some people don't deserve to be mothers, no matter what condition the mother of this child may have found herself,that child does not deserve it. So many women are out there wishing they could have one of their own. WHAT A WICKED WORLD. NLders what do you think of the mother of this dead child
She is a very wicked and evil woman!
I do not care what the story concerning the conception of the baby is, my care is that this woman kept this pregnancy up until she gave birth to life and then with her own hands charted and destroyed the destiny, the hope, a voice for her generation. That woman is evil and will reap the consequences of this singular act in many fold.

She could have 'dumped' that child secretly in a nursing home or at the gates of a family who will see it, but no she didnt do that or any other sane option but chose to let the baby die. She will forever regret this

(1) (Reply)

About The Missing 30 Year Old Petroleum Engineer Found Dead / Having A Bad Day? Read This / The Plight Of Children Raised In Public Yards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.