Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Abandoned Dead New Born Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Dead New Born Baby (7113 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta / Abandoned Dead New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned Dead New Born Baby by Benny25: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
On my way to church this morning at about 10am, I saw a group of people gathered and I went close only to behold an abandoned baby dead along Elioparawon road in Port harcourt. Some people don't deserve to be mothers, no matter what condition the mother of this child may have found herself,that child does not deserve it. So many women are out there wishing they could have one of their own. WHAT A WICKED WORLD. NLders what do you think of the mother of this dead child

Re: Abandoned Dead New Born Baby by Gambrosia: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
All na fruit of the womb and blokos!
At least she was not born 'barren'! grin
Tomorrow the woman or girl will become 'a born-again'. . .and we will be wondering what is making her soul MISERABLE.
Thank my AGNOSTIC GAWD FOR ABORTIONS! kiss

Behold! THE WILL OF 'GOD'! kiss

Na boy sef. . . a man's son!
Na wa o! One more blokos shortage for my girls! cry

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Dead New Born Baby by 3kay945(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
cry
this picture dey gory, you should warn viewers. Some mothers aren't strong emotionally to view this.
But people wicked o.
Re: Abandoned Dead New Born Baby by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
Poor child. sad

I'ved never gotten to grips with the average Nigerian's morbid fascination with gore. There was no need to post the pictures here. If you truly had time to stop (on your way to "church" ) to snap these pictures at the scene, then you're just as sick as the person who dumped the baby.

No doubt you've still got these disturbing images on your phone, urrrrgggh. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Dead New Born Baby by baby124: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
OMG! Its obvious the person gave birth right there. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Dead New Born Baby by k2039: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
Siena: Poor child. sad

I'ved never gotten to grips with the average Nigerian's morbid fascination with gore. There was no need to post the pictures here. If you truly had time to stop (on your way to "church" ) to snap these pictures at the scene, then you're just as sick as the person who dumped the baby.

No doubt you've still got these disturbing images on your phone, urrrrgggh. undecided
If he didn't post the picture, some will say he lied.
He had to support his claim with evidence.

@Op, there is a possibility that the mother was a mad woman, I assume only a mad woman will do this. If otherwise then the mother is not any different from a murderer. She was having fun when she opened her filthy legs for the man who impregnated her without putting precautious measures in place. SMH.
Re: Abandoned Dead New Born Baby by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
k2039: If he didn't post the picture, some will say he lied.
He had to support is claim with evidence.

That's part of the issues were dealing with here, bro. If anyone says he lied, does it really matter? He owes no one anything. Some will still say the images are doctored anyway, you can't convince everyone. Does it really matter if readers believe him, or not?

I'd simply post a link, if available, and call it a day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

40-year Old Mother Pregnant For Son, Ready To Marry Him / Letter Of Administration And What To Do. / How Did Your Family Celebrate Nigeria's Victory Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.