Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. (723 Views)

Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die / Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? / Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. by Ozegbe(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
when you read gen 3:22,

And the Lord God said, behold the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also the tree of life, and eat and live forever.

you will discover that it was not because of Adam's sin that we die today...

BTW we need to start looking for that tree of life or we might just invent a jet to enter the sun....I.e physically entering heaven.
Re: God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
I really wish d serpent had made Eve to eat from d tree of life first.God would hv been completely powerless with humans,but god sef sharp-he's relocated d tree to heaven gazillion of miles beyond man's reach(revelation 22:2)
Re: God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. by Heatblast(m): 12:19am On Jan 21, 2013
Not derailing o...
But I also think we need to find the elder wand that HP threw away after defeating voldermort undecided
Re: God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 21, 2013
Lol, you guys really need to start reading your bible. Read romans 5:12
Re: God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Ozegbe: when you read gen 3:22,

And the Lord God said, behold the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also the tree of life, and eat and live forever.

you will discover that it was not because of Adam's sin that we die today...

BTW we need to start looking for that tree of life or we might just invent a jet to enter the sun....I.e physically entering heaven.

Read your bible again, MAN was not meant to DIE , he was meant to LIVE forever, however he failed the test of obedience and attracted the death penalty.
Re: God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. by Ozegbe(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
frosbel:

Read your bible again, MAN was not meant to DIE , he was meant to LIVE forever, however he failed the test of obedience and attracted the death penalty.

Stop bitten around the Bush and tell me where to look in the bible....you guys have believe the bible so much that you are afraid to ask questions. Please read my post again, carefully this time.

1 Like

Re: God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ozegbe:
Stop bitten around the Bush and tell me where to look in the bible....you guys have believe the bible so much that you are afraid to ask questions. Please read my post again, carefully this time.

So you don't even know where to look in the bible and yet you feel it is proper to start an article based on your perceived third hand rehashed information.

What type of lazy student are You ?
Re: God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
inurmind: Lol, you guys really need to start reading your bible. Read romans 5:12

As if the bible is that important lol.
Re: God Never Wanted Man To Live Forever. He Had Always Planned We Would Die. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ozegbe:

Don't mind Frosbel! His eyes has been clouded with the bible. What a narrow minded dude! It is clearly written there that the sons of god were jealous that man had become wise and they plotted to keep him in bondage. The bible gods are no greater than man. WE ARE ALL EQUAL!

Christians are only succking the bible god's dick out of ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Cardinals Peter Turkson Of Ghana & Francis Arinze Are Favorites To Replace Pope / Pastors In Hell??? / Papal Conclave Begins In The Vatican- Watch Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.