Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? (5767 Views)

Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / The Terrible Price Of An “unlimited Internet Service” In Nigeria / How To Get 4G Data Bundle ON Airtel Unlimited Plan #1500 For 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by mercikelly: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
xxyz17: D data service capability of our network providers can't be said to be d same with those in advanced countries, but I tell you that there's been huge improvement in d last couple of years. Honestly this 4G is super fast, faster than any previous web surfing experience I've had. To enjoy d same speed on my Galaxy Tab 2, I hook it up to d BlackBerry device through Mobile Hotspot. Most times I even lose ideas of what to download cheesy
Pls how do I make my bb a hot spot since I use mtn to enable me connect my samsung galaxy fot it to work
Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by YoungGame: 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by Ositainklord(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
xxyz17: Una they confuse me joor, my device says 4G, then 4G it is cheesy
Standard 3G speed is 3mb/sec. 3.5G is above 8mb-14mb per second. *it may be slower so it depends on network coverage as well.
4G!!! Its 20mb persecond and aaaaalll of these network capabilities are HARDWARE!! U cant download 4g or get it in an upgrade. Especially bb!! The thing go hang pass hangman... Maybe bb10 but deff not bb 5/6/7
Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by xxyz17(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
Which os do you run on your BlackBerry?
mercikelly:
Pls how do I make my bb a hot spot since I use mtn to enable me connect my samsung galaxy fot it to work
Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by ciphoenix: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2013
is standard 3g 3mbps. really you mean UMTS, right? it isn't. it's as pathetic as EDGE in nigeria. and yes 3.5 standard gets up to 42mbps downlink and 5.6 uplink
Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by xxyz17(m): 3:59am On Jun 02, 2013
mercikelly:

Sorry this is coming late, if you are using os 7.0 and higher, there's mobile hotspot capability. You will get that in the networks options. But you have to use MTN or Airtel BlackBerry subscription for it to work.
Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by xxyz17(m): 4:01am On Jun 02, 2013
Osita_inklord:
Standard 3G speed is 3mb/sec. 3.5G is above 8mb-14mb per second. *it may be slower so it depends on network coverage as well.
4G!!! Its 20mb persecond and aaaaalll of these network capabilities are HARDWARE!! U cant download 4g or get it in an upgrade. Especially bb!! The thing go hang pass hangman... Maybe bb10 but deff not bb 5/6/7
The 9810 came with a 4G chip. It was clearly stated in the operational manual.
Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by opestein: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
xxyz17:
The 9810 came with a 4G chip. It was clearly stated in the operational manual.
BB don't hobo u finish grin
Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by xxyz17(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
opestein:
BB don't hobo u finish grin
Sorry? undecided
Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by Youngpo413: 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
xxyz17:
Sorry? undecided

he said that bb is outdated,that you should dump it and go for android,thats the meaning of "hobo"

............its an annang language.lol

2 Likes

Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by xxyz17(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Young po413:

he said that bb is outdated,that you should dump it and go for android,thats the meaning of "hobo"

Lol, thanks for the clarification young po413
I use Samsung Galaxy Tab also.That's what I'm using to post now. I'm still very fond of Blackberry phones after so many years. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Do You also Get 4G Internet Service In Nigeria? by opestein: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Young po413:

Yh..nice one..actually misspelt..bobo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Mobile Phones In The World / HUAWEI Honor 3C Finally Gets 4.4 Kitkat Update / Which HD Games Can Work On A 512RAM Tablet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.