Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord (2270 Views)

Advice: Toyota Transmission Fluids (modified) / Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by Denc: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hello all

Kindly post softcopies or weblinks for the following ...
(1) Service Manual Supplement
(2) Electrical Troubleshooting Manual
(3) Body Repair Manual

Then, please where in Lagos can I buy manufacturer recommended Honda Accord fluids such as engine oil, automatic transmission fluid, power steering fluid and brake fluid...

Please respond...
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by Denc: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Expecting your replies, please
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by Jucol(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
http://www.haynes.com/products/productID/835
Haynes user manuals will show you a step by step method for fault finding, as well as for remedies. It will tell you 99% of what you need to know about your car. Very useful irrespective of whether you are a novice or a prof. It will turn you to a DIY guy, provided you accept challenges. You will HATE consulting a "mechanic". . Order one for yourself and one for your mother-in-law. She will love you for that.
Hope this helps. smiley

1 Like

Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by Denc: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
Jucol: http://www.haynes.com/products/productID/835
Haynes user manuals will show you a step by step method for fault finding, as well as for remedies. It will tell you 99% of what you need to know about your car. Very useful irrespective of whether you are a novice or a prof. It will turn you to a DIY guy, provided you accept challenges. You will HATE consulting a "mechanic". . Order one for yourself and one for your mother-in-law. She will love you for that.
Hope this helps. smiley

Thanks

Anymore ideas...the fluids too
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by Denc: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Jucol: http://www.haynes.com/products/productID/835
Hope this helps. smiley
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by lacasa: 1:41am On Jan 23, 2013
For the honda parts and fluids, get intouch wt a fellow nairalander - "luvinhubby" on 08099451504 08039121412.

He sells original honda prodducts in lagos.

Cheers.
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by Jucol(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
The Manual has information on all the Fluids- engine oil, transmission/gear oil, greases, coolant etc..... every relevant info YOU may need. I have three hard copies that have been very useful. Renault Laguna 1994- 2000. Citroen and Nissan Primera 90- 99 models.
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by visitor30(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2013
lacasa: For the honda parts and fluids, get intouch wt a fellow nairalander - "luvinhubby" on 08099451504 08039121412.

He sells original honda prodducts in lagos.

Cheers.

This is the guy to contact, I have dealt with him all the way from Port Harcourt and he delivered genuine Honda parts!
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by Denc: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2013
Thanks for your responses thus far
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by beizboi: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2013
pls any suggestions on where i can purchase genuine power steering fluid for honda 'bullet' in abuja?
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by mich2012: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2013
visitor30:

This is the guy to contact, I have dealt with him all the way from Port Harcourt and he delivered genuine Honda parts!

He is a nice man really. I do not regret knowing him, such a gentleman.

You can also call Ikenna of SolutionsPlus Limited for all your Honda fluids and lubricants. He is another wonderful guy you won't regret making contacts with, call him on 08035559999
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by lacasa: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2013
beizboi: pls any suggestions on where i can purchase genuine power steering fluid for honda 'bullet' in abuja?

^^^

Call the contacts above. They have an outlet in abuja.
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by plendil: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
Jucol: The Manual has information on all the Fluids- engine oil, transmission/gear oil, greases, coolant etc..... every relevant info YOU may need. I have three hard copies that have been very useful. Renault Laguna 1994- 2000. Citroen and Nissan Primera 90- 99 models.

Pls how did you get the hard copies? All I've come across are online copies which reqiure some form of subscription
Re: Manuals & fluids For Honda Accord by Jucol(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Pls how did you get the hard copies? All I've come across are online copies which reqiure some form of subscription

I thinks it's possible to order the hard copy from Hayne's website. Otherwise they are available in auto parts shop. I can get it for you if you wish. You MUST specify the MAKE, MODEL, and YEAR OF MANUFACTURE of your car. Pls do not tell me it is orobo, tiger face, bank type etc. That doesn't make sense outside Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Canada Vs USA. Which Is Better For Nigerians At This Time? / 2009 Lexus ES 350 Or 2009 Camry XLE V6? / I Need A Nigerian Used Mitsubishi Space Wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.