Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams (2656 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping? / Mechanics And The Pranks They Play On Car Owners. Share Your Experience / Tips for car owners and those who are looking for a car! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by aeu1: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
With due respect, I believe this is a critical area that is missing in this forum. We ought to have a dedicated thread for car manuals, be it owners manual to assist in proper car matainence or workshop manual and electrical schematic diagrams to aid DIY repairs and technicians. The goal of this car talk section will be further enhaced. Moreso, most car owners don't have any manual at the point of acquiring their used cars, at other times, the manual that accompanies the tokumbo cars are not in english language. PROCEDURE Request for any manual by stating your car details and any member that has information about how to access them can be a helper and respond by either placing a link or an attachment containing the manual. State your car details as follows: Make:, Model:, Year: Manual: I will start by placing my request immediately.
Make: Toyota Corolla 1999
I am looking for both owner and repair manuals. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
^^^Your request is too vague. Please state EXACTLY you're after. I can provide the official repair manual for Toyota models, but you'll need to be specific.

Body
Engine
Manual transaxle
Automatic transaxle
Engine electrical (wiring schematics)
Body electrical (wiring schematics)
Cooling system
Braking system
SRS
ABS
Air conditioner
Emission control
Steering and suspension.

As you can see, the list is huge. No way will I trawl through all the above, when all someone needs is to identify the fuse for the audio unit.

And I'll also need your VIN.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by aeu1: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Siena: ^^^Your request is too vague. Please state EXACTLY you're after. I can provide the official repair manual for Toyota models, but you'll need to be specific.

Body
Engine
Manual transaxle
Automatic transaxle
Engine electrical (wiring schematics)
Body electrical (wiring schematics)
Cooling system
Braking system
SRS
ABS
Air conditioner
Emission control
Steering and suspension.

As you can see, the list is huge. No way will I trawl through all the above, when all someone needs is to identify the fuse for the audio unit.

And I'll also need your VIN.
Sorry, I tought repair manual use to be a single booklet.
VIN: 2T1BR12E2YC330043
Actually, I got the car with the both the radiator and condenser fans connected directly thereby making the engine to run very cold, especially on cold days. I suspect the thermostat has been removed too. So, I'll need wiring diagrams to enable me DIY:
1) restore the fan connections to factory setting and
2) how to plant back the thermostat and possible opening temperature of OEM thermostat.
I believe you now know the right diagrams to give me to cover the 2 projects above.
akanxpress[at]yahoo.co.uk
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Nice thread following>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by chukel(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Wonderful thread. At dis rate nd with d input of gazzuz, car talk will emerge stronger nd better. I need either factory, Haynes or Chilton repair/service manual for Toyota avalon 2006 model limited edition. Sienna please ur help is needed.
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
chukel: Wonderful thread. At dis rate nd with d input of gazzuz, car talk will emerge stronger nd better. I need either factory, Haynes or Chilton repair/service manual for Toyota avalon 2006 model limited edition. Sienna please ur help is needed.

No worries. Please PM me, or if BBM is more convenient, my details are in my signature.
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by chukel(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Siena:

No worries. Please PM me, or if BBM is more convenient, my details are in my signature.
tnks brother. I have sent u a bbm request
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by chukel(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
[
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by aeu1: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
aeu1:
Actually, I got the car with the both the radiator and condenser fans connected directly thereby making the engine to run very cold, especially on cold days. I suspect the thermostat has been removed too. So, I'll need wiring diagrams to enable me DIY:
2) how to plant back the thermostat and possible opening temperature of OEM thermostat.
I believe you now know the right diagrams to give me to cover the 2 projects above.
Siena, where are you, I hope you will not dissapoint me again!
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
aeu1:
Siena, where are you, I hope you will not dissapoint me again!

Disappoint you again??

I'll sort out your wiring diagrams tomorrow.
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by aeu1: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2014
Siena:

Disappoint you again??

I'll sort out your wiring diagrams tomorrow.
Hello Sir Siena,
how u dey, pls I am still waiting o. I know you are a very busy person, I suggest at your spare time, try and be responding to people's mails, chats and SMS. I had messaged you on BB chat, still no response. This has always been my experience so far. Since you mentioned BB chat is preferable by you, I always wonder why you readily add me up but you ignore my communications especially when I so much look forward to your wonderful help. kindly let me know how best to reach you. Thanks
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by TCD: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hello guys any chance one can get owners manual for toyota solara 02? Thanks
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by aeu1: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2014
I believe this will be of help: Car service and owners manuals[assorted brands of cars]

http://manualmadness.com/

1 Like

Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by DrBlack(m): 3:56am On Sep 22, 2014
aeu1:
I have same car (corrolla 1999) and same problem( fan comes on when ignition is on the on position), and I seek same solutions. am not sure if the thermostat is absent or struck open . I have a P0125 code insufficient coolant temperature for closed loop fuel control. I stay in lagos.
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by TheRoyalprince(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2014
DrBlack: I have same car (corrolla 1999) and same problem( fan comes on when ignition is on the on position), and I seek same solutions. am not sure if the thermostat is absent or struck open . I have a P0125 code insufficient coolant temperature for closed loop fuel control. I stay in lagos.

P0125 Toyota - Insufficient Coolant Temperature for Closed Loop Fuel Control

Possible causes
- Low engine coolant level
- Leaking or stuck open thermostat
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor electrical circuit poor connection.

Muhammad
4Wheels Auto.
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by Ekavint: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
My Audi 80 Tiger face is not supplying current to the distributor but has current in the starting coil. As such, the engine does not start. What could be reponsible and how can I fix it. Pls help. Its urgent. I appreciate you guys. Cheers
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by deepleke(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2014
I need the owner manual for Toyota rav 2002 model.
My email is lekeadeyemi@hotmail.com
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2014
TheRoyalprince:

P0125 Toyota - Insufficient Coolant Temperature for Closed Loop Fuel Control

Possible causes
- Low engine coolant level
- Leaking or stuck open thermostat
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor electrical circuit poor connection.

Muhammad
4Wheels Auto.
Please brother, I really need your response to my emails. May God bless you.
Re: Thread For Car Owners & Repair Manuals & Electrical Schematic Diagrams by manualsco(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
116 Manufacturers car owner, repair, workshop manuals and wiring Diagram

https://manuals.co/workshop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Is Needed Please / Wow!! Most Beautiful Car In The World / Should I Buy A Nigerian Used Or Tokunbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.