Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

You May Be Leaving Behind Business Opportnities In Your Village - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You May Be Leaving Behind Business Opportnities In Your Village (740 Views)

A Force Behind Business Failure That Is More Powerful Than Witchcraft / Security Men Begging You For Money When Leaving The Banking Hall. / How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You May Be Leaving Behind Business Opportnities In Your Village by ebamma3: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Its when i travelled to my village for xmas and new year that i realised that many business opportunities abound,there is this friend of mine who is based in the village who buys palm-oil from our local farmers at akamkpa at four thousand naira per 20litre rubber and takes it to calabar main town to sell at four thousand four hundred naira,and he buys an average of 10 rubbers per day,that means he is making an average of 4,000naira daily,and in a month dude may be smiling to the bank with 120k.
I also realized that there was no local pure water company in the village,pure water companies came all the way from calabar to supply the village shops
I also realised that there was no local recharge card bulk suppliers all shop owners went all the way to calabar to buy recharge cards for sale.
Sometimes you might be thinking of starting a business in the main town forgetting that that money could have best be invested in your village and at better profit to you and less competitors,So when next you go to your village be on the lookout for those things that are scarce and you might be on your way to a better profit coupled with the cheap labor you will employ your expenses may be far less than investing in a main town

2 Likes

Re: You May Be Leaving Behind Business Opportnities In Your Village by godello: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2013
Guy akampka is blessed plz leave ur number lets strategise business deals.
Re: You May Be Leaving Behind Business Opportnities In Your Village by ihedioramma: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
SO WHAT DO WE DO NOW?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Reliable And Fast Shipper In New York Area / Potential Customers For Benches Waiting Areas, Airport And Hospital Furniture. / American Spec Video Security Wrist Watch & Mobile Phone Wrist Watch For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.