Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos (20620 Views)

81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by crestime(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
“ Life has been unfair to me”. This was the statement that greeted this reporter as he approached 19-year-old Chidi Okolie, who is currently going through psychological trauma following an act of gang-rape on him, Monday, in Badagry area of Lagos.

Chidi, as gathered, left his home town in Izzih local government area of Ebonyi state for Lagos, two years ago, in search of greener pasture, following the demise of his parents. The death of his parents, reportedly forced him to drop out of school.

But determined to irk a living, he decided to come to Lagos, where he started hawking along the Mile two- Badagry expressway.

Along the line, he came across a middle-aged man who promised to offer him employment, an offer Chidi saw as a way out of struggle.

But he got the shock of his life , on his supposed first day at work, as he was allegedly gang-raped and robbed by his supposed ‘messiah’.
MD Abubakar, Police IG

Hear him, “ I saw Okafor Emmanuel as my messiah when he promised to secure a job for me. I had barely finished selling on Monday when he called me on phone to come down to Abule-Ado. I bought a sachet of pure water, washed by face and straightened my clothes. I packed the remaining wares into a bag and kept it, hoping to finish them the next day.

When I got to the designated place, I met Okafor with four other young men. He told me to accompany them to distribute cigarets to his customers in Badagry, informing that, that was my first assignment. We did that until 11pm and because it was late, he asked me to pass the night with him.

Gang -raped at midnight
But at midnight, someone tapped me on the thigh and when I opened my eyes, it was Okafor. Lo and behold, he was in his nude! He bent over and said he would want to have carnal knowledge of me. I was shocked and concluded he could be drunk.

I lied to him that I wanted to urinate and left the room . But on getting to the sitting room, I met the other four men stack naked as well. At that point , I concluded the job offer was a mere trick to harm me.

At that point, I decided to run outside . But as I attempted to, they overpowered me and tore my shirts into shreds before pinning me to the ground with each having his way in turns.

As if that was not enough, they pushed me out of the apartment that midnight, boasting that there was nothing I could do. When I checked my pocket, I discovered they had collected the N25,000 I made from my sales.

But I could not go back to my uncle’s place that night so as not to be mistaken for a thief. All I did was to collect a shirt I saw on the line and wore. I remained there until 6am before leaving.

Since the incident, he has been begging for forgiveness, attributing it to the handiwork of the devil,without bothering to find out if I was hurt.

As I speak, I am still hurting all over but I can not go to the hospital because I do not have money to buy drugs. I really do not know how to get money to start business all over again. As it is now, he has rendered me handicapped. You see why I said life has been unfair to me? He asked.

So far, Chidi did not report the incident to the Police as he claimed he was afraid he might not get justice at the end. He also feared that Okafor and his friends might carry out a severe deal against him, if he did.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/i-was-promised-a-job-only-to-be-robbed-gang-raped-laments-teenage-hawker/
www.Naijavlog.com
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
speechless.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by stillme(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Nice story! Try again

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Afam4eva(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
This sounds like a story from a movie. I just hope these stories are not made up.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
I won't visit you blog tongue

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
Good lord
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Uchenna42(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Sounds like a nollywood movie extract.... undecided
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
This story has a very BIG K Leg..
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
Afam4eva: This sounds like a story from a movie. I just hope these stories are not made up.

Very very fake story, the ending of the story sealed the fakeness

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
@ topic, cruel world
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by manny4life(m): 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
My advice for the dude, if it's true, then he check himself out - rape assessment first. They should test him immediately for HIV, rapist are potential carriers of deadly diseases. I hope he finds the strength to continue, as for the evil man, he'll def reap what he has sown.. angry angry angry angry

Ok, proponents of gay ban, its time to contact Vanguard and get in contact with the Chidi dude, a whole of you that has been making mouth on here, now is the time for street justice. Im sure, a mob of all of yall descend on these four guys, life will NEVER be the same for them... Oya, all of you should answer your calls undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by etalker: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
Na like this Konji take dey hold those men, wetin happen to all those ash.ewo wey find customers.

Gang ra.p. Ing a 19 years old boy is unacceptable.

This ga.y thing is gradually spreading its wings oooo
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by 2legit2qwt: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
A ra.pe incident in Nigeria again shocked shocked

I repeat, y'all need to hide your wives and kids...male children are now included, rap1sts on the loose

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by bigfat01: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
[size=30pt]N25,000 from where PURE WATER .................... VANGUARD UNA TRY WELL WELL ..NO MORE NEWS ABOUT COSSY AND TONTO DIKEH ?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by VirginFinder: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
The story is most likely true.

Vanguard is a reputable daily. Unless link posted by the OP is fake.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by teelacruz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
*sigh* Next
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by MrGlobe(m): 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
Nice meal vanguard. lol
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by pekelepekele(m): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
25k from pure water I manage swallow dat one maybe you dey carry customer change run for inside traffic but If you're truly raped by 4 men and you are not gay yourself that has been doing the thing for long nor be you go fit see cloth on top of wire cheesy cooked story
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by ignis: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hmmmmmmmn
What a tragedy....
I pray this is just an ordinary story, because its very hurting to be true.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by manny4life(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
All of you saying he's selling pure water, please o, where in that story did it say he hawked pure water? Unless I missed the memo, please someone quote because they did not say what he did.

10 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by wellmax(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
bigfat01: N25,000 from where PURE WATER .................... VANGUARD UNA TRY WELL WELL ..NO MORE NEWS ABOUT COSSY AND TONTO DIKEH ?

I don't think you understand the story at all. Where did you hear him say he's selling pure water? Semi literate dude.

5 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by lafuria1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
sun newspapers and vangaurd, lipsrsealed...... so the guy got molested and vangaurd newspaper found him or was it vice versa without informing the police? is ok. 5 men u say, and you walked well......story that touch.

btw, why is the police IG name in the report when the boy didnt report to the police and no statement was taken??.........
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by manny4life(m): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
pekelepekele: 25k from pure water I manage swallow dat one maybe you dey carry customer change run for inside traffic but If you're truly raped by 4 men and you are not gay yourself that has been doing the thing for long nor be you go fit see cloth on top of wire cheesy cooked story

How do you know, have you done it? Na wa you people o, dude said he was raped and here you are saying if he wasnt gay, gang raped by 4 men, he would have been fit to see cloth on top of wire...So what u want him to do, seat and cry?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by iamswizz(m): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2013
End time
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by obiomaobinna(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Hmmm!! Any you like say nothing consine me[b]
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by seedord247(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2013
And some ediots said they should legalized gay. cheesy wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Conspired With Former In-laws To Kill New Husband In Kebbi Arrested / Zayyan Gwandu Killed In Plateau State (Haliru Gwandu Abubakar's Son) / Tourism Consultants Arrested On Ini Edo’s Order, Regain Their Freedom(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.